Yixing

Nights with EXO

Mai shuffled and squirmed in her sleep. Lately, she’s been having nightmares and strange dreams but she didn’t really know why. Yixing lay, sleeping soundly, beside her, with his arm resting on her shoulder. He woke up as her arm hit him in the face from her thrashing around.

“Mai” he called softly, in hope of waking her up. He gently shook her, trying to rouse her from her slumber. “Mai” Yixing said again louder.

Mai woke up with a jump. She looked around, blinking her eyes. Right in front of her was the worried face of her boyfriend Yixing.

“Are you ok, dear?” he asked, concern in his voice. Mai nodded slowly. Suddenly, she couldn’t remember the details of the dream as Yixing wild bed head distracted her. She tried her hardest not to laugh at his now confused face and disheveled hair, but it didn’t work do well. Mai burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Yixing asked quietly, a smile on his face.

Mai pointed towards his head “You have the best bed head” she said. Yixing started laughing as well whilst running a hand through his hair.

“Ahh OK. Well at least you’re better now” he said as he laid back down. Mai laid down next to him, wrapping her arms around his middle and pulling him close; he chuckled at her actions. “I hope you sleep better now” he said as he wrapped his arm around her also “I will protect you from the bad dreams”. He kissed the top of her head, then drifted off quickly.

I hope you like it :D