Tao

Nights with EXO

Bo was woken up by Tao shaking your arm. She opened her sleepy eyes to see Tao with a sheet over his head.

“Bo!” he shouted. Bo glared back at him unamused. It was supposed to be funny, she thought, but it wasn’t; not at 2:42. Tao laughed. He obviously couldn’t see that she was shooting daggers at him with her eyes due to the sheet over his head.

“Do you get it?” he giggled, “because your name” he couldn’t keep himself from laughing at his own joke as he tried to talk to her, “and ghosts… say boo!”

“Yep I get it” Bo grumbled “thanks for that Tao”. He hadn’t caught on that she wasn’t very happy. Tao grabbed another sheet and threw it over her head as well.

“This is so stupid” Bo said.

“It’s not stupid” he told her, “we’re ghosts!” Now Bo laughed as well. Ahhh Zitao.

“Fine, fine” she gave in “we’re ghosts. Now what?” Tao cheered.

“Now we go scare people! I need to get back at Baekhyun” he said as he got up, almost tripping on the sheet on the way to the door. Bo and Tao shuffled through the hallway to Baekhyun’s room. Carefully opening the door they both ran in and jumped on Baekhyun. To that day she had never heard a more girly scream.

A/N hahahahaha this was so fun to write. I hope you like it.