Luhan

Nights with EXO

Yunjee’s dreams were violently interupted by a hard object smacking into her face. She winced and opened her eyes. What the hell was that? The sleeping Luhan had decided that the best place to put his arm was on her face, perfect. Yunjee attempted to move his arm but it was so, unexpectedly, heavy and she didn’t want to wake him up. A sleepy Luhan wasn’t always a happy Luhan (and it had taken ages for him to actually let her onto his bed, strange boy). The weight of his arm on Yunjee’s head was starting to hurt, so she tried moving only to knock Luhan and end up with another arm crashing into her face. Yunjee yelped as it made contact.

“Owww” she whined.

“Yunjee?” Luhan’s sleepy voice questioned worriedly. He looked over at her stuck under his arms. “Oh.” But he didn’t make a move to pull them away.

“Luhan!” she cried “move your arms”. Luhan blinked at her for a second.

“Ohhh, yeah, right.” he said as he repositioned himself “sorry”. He gave her an innocent smile and she scoffed slightly as she rubbed her head.

“Ahh Yunjee I’m sorry” he laughed “I was only dreaming about holding you. Forgive me” Yunjee smiled and nodded her head. Luhan then turned and pulled her towards him so that he back was against his chest. He snuggled closer and her hair softly.

“Love you Yunjee” Luhan muffled against her hair.

“Love you too, Luhan” Yunjee said as she drifted to sleep again.