Chanyeol

Nights with EXO

Minsoo slept peacefully beside her boyfriend Chanyeol. Everything was perfect and that moment. It wasn’t too hot or too cold; the neighbours were quiet and she slept peacefully. She turned over in her sleep and bash; Minsoo smacked her head against the wall. She woke up and moaned. Her head was now throbbing as she bent over and held onto it. 

“Just my luck” she sighed. Due to the commotion Chanyeol had woken up.

“What’s wrong?” He murmured, before turning and looking at her.

“I banged my head” she cried, and with that Chanyeol burst out laughing. Minsoo glared at him.

“Ahh Minsoo-yah, you're such a baby” he said between laughs. Minsoo stuck her tongue out at him and turned her back against him. He laughed harder “see, you’re so sulky”. Chanyeol saw that she was a little upset and added “Ahh now Minsoo-yah, do you want me to kiss it better?” He pulled her towards him and peppered her head with soft kisses. Minsoo laughed at him, feeling better. Chanyeol started tickling her and soon they were in a full fledged tickle war. That was until Chanyeol hit his own head against the wall. He moped and rubbed his head.

“Ahh Chanyeol-ah, you’re such a baby. Do you want me to kiss it better?” She and kissed his head sweetly. He laughed at her and pulled her into his arms until they fell asleep, both with slightly aching heads.