Job Offer

Love Is A Very Complicated Thing (A Love Triangle) [DISCONTINUED] ):

---JiYeon P.O.V.---

“OMG! Wow! This is so fantastic – our parents are the best!” I squealed.

Our home was exactly how I wanted it to be simple white walls and classy bright colourful furniture. Joon has similar taste with me so we won’t have much of a problem plus he literally can sleep anywhere and doesn’t really care how the place looks like.

“Wow, they really did a great job.” Joon said his eyes wide in amazement.

I skipped all around our apartment, my face in constant awe. I walked into the main bedroom where Joon and I will be sleeping. Our bedroom was huge! It also has an en suite and a walk-in wardrobe (Yes our family are well off people).

OMG dream bedroom!!!

“Let’s not forget to call our parents to thank them.” Joon said from the other room.

We both dialed the numbers of our own parents and I literally said thank you a 100 times to my parents, my mum and dad must be in such an awkward state as they said it’s alright, that I deserved it as I had done well in high school.

It feels like life could not get any better than this!

I said bye to my parents and hung up the phone, I turned to face Joon who was looking at me grinning, I smiled back and walked towards the balcony (Yes our apartment has a balcony and at one of the highest floors too!) to see the view of Seoul, I let out a happy sigh and suddenly I felt arms hugging my waist from the back and Joon’s head was resting on my shoulder.

“JiYeon Ah~ Saranghaeyo.”

My Heart starts to beat faster and I could feel a blush crawling up my cheek.

“Neomu Neol Saranghae.” I replied.

My thoughts wander and I remembered about our trip to Jeju Island for our Honeymoon, I didn’t want anything fancy plus I have always loved Jeju Island! There are always so many things to do there and I never get bored of the scenery I can just look at it all day!

“ Joon I can’t wait for our Honeymoon! It’s just 3 weeks left till we take off to Jeju Island! We have to take lots of photos! Talking about photos I need to prepare the cam- “

Joon’s phone was vibrating on the sofa where he left it.

“Mianhae JiYeon, one second” Joon gave me a peck on the cheek and went to answer his phone.

 

---Phone Conversation---

“Yoboseyo”

“Is this Lee Joon, the person we had an interview with a week ago?”

“Ne, it is”

“Well I’m the Manager of Shin Sales Co. and am glad to say that you have made it into our company and can start work from tomorrow, congratulations we really liked your resume.”

“Jinjja! Kamsahabnida! I will be there tomorrow, definitely!”

 

---JiYeon P.O.V---

“Jinjja! Kamsahabnida! I will be there tomorrow, definitely!”

I wonder what’s going on Joon seems so excited, that smile on his face…

What is it??!!

He hung up the phone and I rushed to his side.

“Who was it??? It seems like good news.”

“Remember I went for a Job interview last week? The one for Shin Sales Co. ? I got the job JiYeon!!”

I couldn’t believe my ears, things are seriously going so well for us it didn’t seem real.

I gave him a big hug “That’s great! I’m so happy for you!”

“The manager said I’ll be starting tomorrow, I’ll need to get my clothes ready and also prepare some materials for work.” He said as he pace up and down the living room.

“Calm down! We just moved in today we still have to unpack.” I giggled at his anxiousness.

“Yah! We do still have to unpack.” He gave a frown.

He is always not bothered to pack things up, one bad habit that he haven’t gotten rid of, hmm I really need to change that bad habit of his.

“Come help me get things packed up so we can get things done quickly and by the time we are done we can go grab dinner.” I said ping the luggage that contained our clothes it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Joon started work and in one week gave in his 100% effort into his job excelling above even some older workers that were in the company. His manager was impressed with his progress and the good quality of work he produce and has decided to give Joon a worthy opportunity to go on a trip to America so as to gain more experience to work even better in sales.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Joon P.O.V.---

“Joon, Manager Kim is asking for you.” Secretary Seo said to me.

“Arraseo kamsahabnida.” Telling her I got the message.

Did I do something wrong? Why does the manager want to see me? I wonder if I did any mistakes, yahh~~jinjja. I walk towards Manager Kim’s office and knocked on his door.

“Come in.”

“Annyeonghasaeyo Manager Kim, do you need me to do anything?”

“Sit Down.” Manager Kim said with an expressionless face. It was killing me with curiosity as to what he was going to say.

I sat on the seat opposite him waiting for him to say something.

“Joon, I have been monitoring how you have been working for this past week and I’m really impressed with your efforts.” Manager Kim said with a slight smile.

OMG, Thank God! I breathe a small sigh of relief I thought I was doing a bad job and I was going to get told off.

“So I decided to offer you to go on this rare business trip to America to see how sales is going on there, of course you don’t have to take it up but I seriously recommend you to as it is a great opportunity for you to gain experience and improve your skills in sales. It is in a couple of weeks’ time and you will be staying there for a week minimum but I can’t be sure, maybe more.”

“Of course! I’ll gladly take up the offer, Jeongmal Kamsamhabnida!” I said with glee.

This opportunity is exactly what I need for a boost in my sales skills and also connection with international markets! I almost can’t believe it! I can’t wait to tell JiYeon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---JiYeon P.O.V.---

“Honey, I’m back!”

I could hear Joon’s voice filled with excitement as he walked towards the kitchen where I was preparing dinner and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

“Hey~ you sound happy what happened?” I smiled and turned to face him.

“Oh…Nothing much except I got offered to go on a rare business trip to America!” Joon exclaimed.

“Jinjja! OMG that’s great! Haha.” I said jumping up and down on the spot. “When is it?”

“It’s in a couple of weeks’ time!”

“A couple of weeks’ time? But…but that’s when we go for our honeymoon.” My face fell.

“Seriously? Oh. My. God I’m so sorry that I forgot, I was so caught up in my job… and I already accepted the offer because it’s so rare…”

Joon look slightly clueless as to what to do, so I decided.

“It’s alright,” I managed a slight smile. “We can always postpone our honeymoon, I mean you already accepted the offer you can’t just suddenly reject it right? That will make you seem like an indecisive person and this will do you good! Plus this is a great chance to prove yourself in the international market.”

“Yeah..”

He still looked guilty for forgetting about the honeymoon so I went over to him and gave him a hug.

“Don’t worry Joon, do your best.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm so sorry that it took me for - ever to upload this! I've been so busy with my exams coming>< )': I won't be able to upload quickly but hope you enjoy reading the story so far. (":

Icy

Comment and Subscibe :)