Catching Up

Love Is A Very Complicated Thing (A Love Triangle) [DISCONTINUED] ):

---JiYeon P.O.V.---

I was applying the last of my makeup when the doorbell rang.

*Ding Dong*

I looked at the time. 7:30pm exact.

“Coming!” I shouted as I quickly packed all my makeup accessories into my make-up bag, grabbed my handbag from the bed and sprinted to the door. I open the door to find Yuri unnie with a wide grin on her face.

“Sorry to keep you wa-“

“OMG JiYeon! I missed you so much!” she gave me a suffocating hug till I could barely breathe.

“Un-nie, I ca-n’t breath-e!” as I tapped her on her back hoping for her to let go.

“Oh sorry~~!” as she let go and gave me an apologetic look “I got carried away, aha..” she laughed meekly. She is incredible how could someone be so energetic? I laughed in my head and gave her a smile.

“It’s okay unnie~~ Haha, you’re looking good!” she was wearing knee high black boots with black leather tights and a loose designer shirt, she had her hair down in nice waves and her face looked so refreshed it seemed like she has not worked over time at all!

“You too hon! When did you get that dress?” she asked with a smirk on her face.

“Ah thanks~~ long time ago, truly I can’t remember, I was looking through my wardrobe when I found this.” I said gesturing to my red dress, it was fitting from the shoulder to the middle of my stomach and nicely flared down to the knee.

“y~” she gave me a wick then looked behind me and gasped.

“JiYeon! Your home is stunning! Wow your parents are such great decorators!” as she stepped in and looked around the apartment wide-eyed and jaw hanging.

“Yeah, Joon and my parents are really cool people haha.” I looked at her with a smile. “Anyway unnie lets go I’m getting hungry~” I whined as I rubbed my tummy.

“Opps! Sorry hon! I was too captivated with your home I almost forgot about dinner!”

I quickly slipped on my black heels and we set off to the restaurant.

---At The Restaurant---

“Hmmm~~~ well I don’t know exactly what I want to have but we definitely have to order Kimchi.” Yuri commented as she and I looked through the menu.

“Sure unnie~ I’m not sure what to order too~~” I said with a slight frown.

“JiYeon remember our high school days when we skipped classes just to go get kimchi from that famous mini cart store which only came once a week?  They sold the best kimchi! Haha we got into so much trouble because of that!” Yuri unnie said while laughing at the memory.

“Yeah~~” I chuckled as I remembered both our parent forcing us to write one thousand times “I’m never skipping school to buy kimchi again” on  paper but we were rebellious teenagers and of course that didn’t work so when we got caught again we were grounded and could not see each other after school for a whole week! Both our parents picking us up right after school ended.

“Geez… to think that it was 3 years ago JiYeon~~ time sure doesn’t stop for no one.” She said with a tinge of sadness in her voice “and now you’re married! Leaving poor me all by myself.” She faked cried.

I went along with her “Aww Yuri, don’t worry so much you’re so pretty boys will eventually bow down to your feet drooling.”

“Ha! I don’t care too much about them, they are useless junks no offence to Joon.”

“None taken.” I told her as I remembered what happened a year ago, Yuri was going out with who we both thought was an absolute gorgeous guy and Yuri loved him very much, it was then one day that Yuri found out he was messing around with another woman. The guy tried to apologise and told her he would not do it again begging her on his knees but she found him pathetic and dumped his sorry ( sorry for the language><). Afterwards though she bawled her eyes out at me and it was the first time I ever saw her so upset, it lasted for a week before she started getting back to her normal self and from then on she was sworn off boys. I understood that the guy was a jerk but I wished she could get it through her head that not every guy was like that and one day she would fine someone special like how Joon is to me.

“Okay I have decided. I shall have kimbap! The chicken and fish cake one looks appetising.” She stated looking through the pictures on the menu.

“Eh…I’ll have jajangmyeon* with beef and veg.” I closed the menu and we called the waitress over and ordered our food. Once that was done we had light conversations on how she was going and what she was going to do in the future, she was thinking of sticking with her current job for a while as she did not mind working there but she was thinking of travelling around Europe soon and her pay wasn’t enough for her to go travelling anytime soon so she was going to search around for a higher paying job.

“Enough about me, what about you? What are you future plans? Maybe having a son or daughter soon?” She teased.

“Unnie! It’s still too early to say!” I said as I blushed slightly “I’m actually still searching for a part time job to occupy my time before I head of to university, right now I’m just being a housewife and it gets boring.”

“Oh! Have you decided to do the earth environmental course that you were telling me about?”

“Yeah but it’s still a long way before I start.”

Our food came and both of us were so hungry we almost stuffed everything in our mouth not caring what others think, after taking our last bite we went to pay and left for the club just next to us. As we walked out of the restaurant I saw a small line waiting to get through into the club, we got in the line and soon entered the club. I saw an average crowd on the dance floor and could feel the bass coming from the speakers as music was blasting out from it, the disco lights were shining everywhere and it was a bit overwhelming. I must have been frozen on the spot because Yuri half dragged me to the bar and we found empty seats.

“You looked a little shocked JiYeon, you alright?” Yuri asked with slight concern.

“Yeah I’m fine, just not used to this kind of scenes…” I replied as I looked around the club. She nodded and told me that you’ll get used to it gradually and asked what I would like to drink.

“Just Cola for me.” Not wanting to take alcohol as I wasn’t so good at handling it.

“Ok.” She called the bartender over and ordered whisky for herself and cola for me, the bartender poured our drinks front of us and placed it on the table, both of us sipped it at the same time.

I was bobbing my head to the beat when suddenly a remix of Big Bang’s “Tonight” started playing.

Yuri stopped sipping her drink and her eyes became wide.

“Oh My Gosh! I love this song! Come lets go dance!” She stood up and lightly grabbed my wrist wanting to pull me to the dance floor.

“Unnie I don’t feel like dancing plus you know how bad I am at dancing, I practically have two left feet.”

She rolled her eyes “Come on, it’s not like it is really proper dancing anyway.” She pleaded.

I shook my head firm with my decision as I did not feel like dancing and could not dance, knowing that she could not change my decision this time she sighed, gave a slight frown and left for the dance floor. I felt slight bad but once she reached the dance floor though she went crazy and really got into it, I could see she was having lots of fun dancing. Slightly bored I ended up just drinking my cola, I ran my hand through my hair and found a huge knot, I scrunched up my face.

When did this get here?

I pulled down at it hoping to loosen it.

“Ow!”

That didn’t work.

I couldn’t see the knot properly and pulling down on it was a bad idea so I decided to head to the bathroom where there would be a mirror, Yuri didn’t look like she would be back anytime soon so I didn’t bother to inform her and just walked towards the bathroom. Trying to at least take a good look at the knot I didn’t see my way and my face smacked into someone’s hard chest, tingles passed through me.

Hmm weird. I thought with a frown.

I tilted my head up to apologize and I gasped.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

*black soybean paste noodles

Annyeong readers, i couldn't help posting this up, who could the person be?! I think you guys already know. sorry if this chap was not really plot relating>< it was mostly a filler but a necessary one. Anyway hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Comment and Subscribe(:

Icy