Flying Off

Love Is A Very Complicated Thing (A Love Triangle) [DISCONTINUED] ):

---JiYeon P.O.V.---

“What else did I forget?” I murmured to myself.

As I paced up and down the bedroom trying to think of anything else to put in Joon’s luggage for his trip to America. A couple of weeks just flew by as I tried to spend as much time with Joon before he leaves me alone for two weeks! It was slightly hard because Joon was really dedicated to his work and sometimes came back later than he would. He tried his best to spend as much time as he could with me and I appreciated that, it’s just… maybe I’m selfish? I felt like it was not enough.

“Ah! Yes his deodorant and toiletries ~~, how could I have forgotten?” I shook my head.

“Hey JiYeon do you need any help?” Joon asked as he walked in the bedroom.

“Yeah, if you could just bring all the toiletries you need from the bathroom so I can pack it for you.”

“Sure, thanks honey for helping.” He gave me a sweet smile and came and hug me from the back, doing this just makes me want him to stay and not leave.

“I’m your wife right? That’s what wives do. I like doing it for you anyway.”

He gave me a quick peck on my cheek and went to the bathroom to grab the toiletries.

*Sigh* I really want to tell him not to go and just stay with me but that’s just selfish, anyway he has already accepted the offer and asking him to call it off now will just make him seem irresponsible.

“Here you go, is there anything else?” Joon came back with the toiletries in his hands. I gestured him to leave it on the bed.

“No, I think that’s it,” I said with finality “I just need to pack the toiletries into your luggage and it’s ready, why don’t you go get showered and dressed up it’s almost 1:30pm and you need to be at the airport at 2:30pm.”

He looked at the clock and nods his head and went for a shower as I prepare his clothes for him to wear.

I am seriously going to miss him, what am I to do for 2 weeks?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Airport

---JiYeon P.O.V---

“Passengers taking JK310 flight to New York would need to board now.”

Oh that is Joon’s flight… So quick? It’s time to leave already? I stared longingly at Joon showing him a pout, my eyes turned watery, Joon saw my face and came over and gave me a tight hug and a tear fell out of my eye as I hugged him back. Two weeks was too long.

“Jo-on, I-I’m going to miss you so mu-much.” I softly sobbed on his shoulder.

“Don’t worry JiYeon-ah… two weeks will pass really quickly and I’ll be back in no time!” Joon said as he rubbed my back soothingly.

“Don’t forget to call me every day, I’ll be waiting araseo? Also when you reach America call me, or I’ll be worried! ” I said.

“Of course, of course.”

We hugged for what I wished could last longer but of course it wasn’t that way.

“I got to go now JiYeon or the plane will fly off without me.” Joon laughed lightly.

He hugged me tightly before letting me go and looked at my face, it now probably looked horrible with tears streaked everywhere, as Joon wiped of my tears and gave me a full kiss on my lips he picked up his briefcase.

“Bye JiYeon, take care my beautiful wife.” He smiled.

“Bye Joon!” I replied as strong willed as I can and he turned and entered the gates to go catch his plane.

I walked out from the airport, the weather was great, blue skies with only a few clouds it would have been great to go out and have fun but without Joon it didn’t feel like I could have fun and even the weather could not cheer me up. I walked towards the taxi stand where a line of taxis were waiting for passengers and took a taxi home, all the way through the ride I was just looking out the window feeling the boredom that was coming without Joon around and thinking of what I could do to distract myself from the boring days ahead, soon enough I reached the apartment and opened  the door, I stepped in and for some reason felt emptiness in the apartment, it made me want to cry again but I shook my head and went to the kitchen to go make some myself some ramen to eat( even if Joon was gone, I wouldn’t starve myself! That would be the last thing I would do), I decided to go with spicy ramen as I waited for the water to boil in the pot so that I could put the noodles in. Thinking back from when Joon and I first started dating, we never left each other side for this long, the maximum days we were ever apart were 3 days where either he or I needed to go for camps for our chosen curriculum and since we had different curriculums the other party couldn’t come.

“Ah crap!”

The water was boiling vigorously and slightly overflowed; I quickly put in the noodles and the sauces in so that the water simmers. I walked towards the couch with my hot and spicy ramen noodles and set it down on the table blowing at the steam I turned the TV on and a comedy variety show was playing, the noodles cooled down quite a bit and I took my first bite but before I could savour it, the phone rang.

Joon?

I rushed to grabbed the phone gulping down the noodles in my mouth.

“Yoboseyo?” I said with a hopeful voice.

“JiYeon-ah! I missed you!” my faced fell a little, it wasn’t Joon it was just Yuri unnie.

Of course it wasn’t Joon, America is a long way and no way could he have already reached there! Ahh I’m such a babo, not thinking right.

“Unnie ~~ I missed you too, how have you been?” I asked with what I hope was a happy tone that disguise my slight disappointment.

“Yah! Now that you’re living with Joon you have forgotten about me right?” she said in a playful tone “I’m good anyway, I’ve been busy with work so I haven’t got a chance to contact you until now, I guess it is also my fault we haven’t talked too, Ha ha.” She laughed through the phone.

“Mianhae unnie for not calling you sooner, it’s just that Joon got lucky and was offered to go on a rare business trip to America and he just left today, so before he was gone I just wanted to spend more time with him hence not called anyone, I did not even talked to umma and appa much only short conversations.”

“Okay, okay, I wasn’t being serious you know.” She said in an amused tone.

“I know but I just wanted to make it clear. Also it’s not your fault unnie if you are busy, I understand.”

“Aww… Anyway lets drop the lovey-dovey act, I called to ask if you wanted to go to that popular club in the city because finally I get a week off,” she said in relief “since I worked over time for the past month and so I thought we could hang out together and have a bit of relax time, chill and all~~ plus Joon isn’t here so you’re probably bored right?”

“I dunno Yuri unnie… I’m not really used to those environments.” I replied with uncertainty as I never really recalled myself going to a club before. I didn’t really felt like going anyway since I heard stories about how crazy scenes could occur in club sometimes.

“Come on JiYeon! I really want to catch up with you! Phone conversations are not enough.” She said pleadingly.

I thought about it, really I wanted to catch up with Yuri unnie too, she was my best friend since high school and we always were together at recess and lunch, after graduation we became so busy we were not able to see each other often anymore so this was a good chance to be able to see her and unnie was right I would be bored at home doing nothing and would just be watching dramas on TV so might as well go out when I could.

“Alright unnie, I’m coming. Where and what time do we meet?” I smiled.

“Daebak! I’ll meet at your place at 7:30pm, is that alright? We can go and have dinner at the restaurant near the club; they have really nice food there!” Yuri gleefully said through the phone. That’s why I love hanging out with her, she is like sunshine on anyday.

“Okay, annyeong unnie.” I giggled.

“Annyeong JiYeon!” and she hanged up the phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers and subscribers! I was thinking of posting the story late rbecause I'm suppose to be studying for my exam that is on next week but I love all of you for reading and also the comments and support you give me so Chapter 3 is up! Hoped you liked it [: i proof read it but if I missed out on anything I'm sorry><

Comment & Subscibe:)

Icy