Phone Call

Love Is A Very Complicated Thing (A Love Triangle) [DISCONTINUED] ):

---Kiseop P.O.V---

That girl .I can’t get her out of my mind. Her face is everywhere... my boss even told me off because I’m so damn distracted, what is this? Why is it that all I can think of right now is her? This is so ridiculous…

I was wiping the washed glasses; thoughts on the girl lingering in my head. I was slightly bothered as to how much this girl, a girl I’ve only met once can affect me so greatly till I can barely concentrate on what I am doing. I’m so captivated by her; I wanted to know more about her and I don’t even know why. I’ve have never felt so attracted to someone before not even my past girlfriends have given me this feeling I am feeling now. What am I doing? This is so silly! Getting hung up over a girl I’ve only met once? I don’t even know her name for god sakes! Forget about her Kiseop, concentrate on work.  I glanced up from the glass I was wiping and saw my boss eying me like a hawk, I quickened my wiping pace and concentrated fully but then my thoughts was back on the girl again, my mind told me to forget about her while my heart tells me otherwise, in all honesty I wished I could see her again, even if it’s just one more time.

Dear lord, I hope you will let me see that girl again, my heart seems so unsettled. I need to talk to her again, to see that beautiful face.

---JiYeon P.O.V---

What was all that about just now? The tingles, the weird feeling, the quicken heartbeat. WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT? That only happens with Joon! Only Joon. So why why why did it happened just now? That guy he made me forget my sense and rationality, I actually forgot about Joon for a second!

 I shivered and felt a queasy feeling in my stomach. How can a guy that I’ve only met once make me forget about everything? Looking into his dark brown eyes made me want to hold him and never let him go. How can this be? This is a sinful thought JiYeon, snap out of it! I love Joon and he is the only guy I’ll ever love; the only one in my heart. Just now was just coincidence… I was just surprised. Surprised that’s all… I was deep in thought and such a dangerous thought too.

“RINGG. RINNGG.”

Holy crap! I almost fell from the edge of the couch’s handle where I subconsciously sat. After my senses came back, I found out that it was the phone ringing. I rushed to the phone almost dropping it in the process of picking it up.

“Yobeoseyo?”

“Hey Honey!” It was Joon, oh my gosh I was so deep in thought that I didn’t realise the time, guilt was seeping through me as I knew the ‘deep thought’ was something that wasn’t good. That was quite sinful; something I didn’t have the answers to yet.

“Joon~ I’ve missed you~~ did you just reached? Have you eaten yet? How’s New York? Is everything alright?” I bombarded him with questions trying to divert away from my sinful thoughts and concentrate on Joon.

“Whoa Honey~ one question at a time.” Joon chuckled at the other end of the line. He sounded quite happy and seems to be fine, so I relaxed a bit. Hearing his voice made me calm and at the same time made me want him back here with me.

“Anyway I did just reached, I just booked into the hotel along with my boss and I remembered that I had to call you~~ didn’t want you to get worried.” He said with slight amusement in his voice.

“Joon I would really be worried if you didn’t call me, who know if something could have happened to you.” I frowned, my tone serious and caring.

“Ahh, arraseo, arraseo I know honey, I was just teasing.” He said in a light voice.

We continued chatting, he talked about his trip and about the places he saw in New York while in the cab. As the conversation went on the queasy feeling in my stomach went away. Soon I was completely relaxed, laughing as Joon talked about a funny incident that happened in the plane during his trip but as they say all things come to an end.

“Ahh…JiYeon I have to go, my boss just told me that we are going to meet up with a few business men and discuss about what’s going to be happening for the next few days.”

“Oh..Okay, sure~~ go for it! Make a good impression.” I said, hoping my voice didn’t give away the disappointment I was feeling.

“I wished we could talk for longer, I love you. Take care and sleep well.” He said in a loving tone.

We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

Sigh. I don’t think I can sleep well without you here Joon…

I looked at the time, it was almost 2am. I walked towards my bedroom and was going to try falling asleep when I realised I was still wearing my red dirtied dress and the shirt that waiter-who-looked-like-an-angel-fallen-from-the-sky gave me. Thought’s that I succeeded in forgetting rushed back to me. I groaned. Just when I thought I forgot about them. What should I do with the shirt? Throw it? Return it? Keep it? Aish… this is too much for me to handle right now. Suddenly I felt so exhausted, I changed into my night gown, tossing the stained dress and shirt on the floor not caring about it at the moment and slumped onto my bed as I fell into a deep slumber.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I would like to really apologise for not updating for soooooooooooooooooooooo long. To be honest I wasn't sure if I should even continue this story. <> anyway i decided to continue with it and hopefully get somewhere lol... :3

Comment!! Subscribe!! AND ALSO Any advice would be greatly valued~~^^