Day of Wedding

Love Is A Very Complicated Thing (A Love Triangle) [DISCONTINUED] ):

"I'm sorry Joon" I said through the phone "lets file for a divorce."


Silence replied at the other end. After what seemed like forever he replied.


"You'll regret it JiYeon, you'll regret ever leaving me and i'll make sure you do."


The line went dead and I could only hear beeping at the other end of the phone. I tossed the phone on the couch and slumped down onto my bed.
 

This is not going to end well... I just know it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

----Jiyeon P.O.V.----


"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."


Claps and cheers erupted the church and Joon leaned down and softly kissed me on my lips.


Joon and I had been childhood sweethearts, at the age of 13 where we first met at the corridor of our school and our eyes connected, it's like we knew there was somekind of bond between us, something special and this was the day which just proves it all , of course we had our bad times but we always dropped it and continued on with life and it always seemed to work out, now at the age of 19 where both of us are really in love and decided to be together forever, we went to apply for a marriage certificate and today was our grand wedding day. Joy was bubbling in me all day. I truly love Joon.
 

We slowly walk down the aisle friends and family were walking behind us throwing flowers up in the air. I slightly cringed when the flowers hit me and Joon gave that gorgeous toothy grin finding my actions amusing, we finally arrived outside of the church where the chauffeur was waiting for us to get in the wedding car. It wasn't anything fancy just our own personal car we used everyday just dressed up in ribbons. We got in the car and I breathe out a sigh of relief glad to be away from the crowd.


As the car drives off Joon burst out laughing.
 

"What so funny?" I questioned him with a slight annoyance in my voice.


"You should have seen the look of your face when the flowers hit you it's like you swallowed a whole lemon!" As he continued laughing.


Oh gee... and you'll think that boys will be more mature about things.
 

"Stooppp it~~"
 

"Ah~~ Mianhae, i got carried away."


He came closer to me and gave me a hug kissing my forehead.
 

"You're too adorable" he whispered in my ear.
 

I could feel my cheeks getting warm just by hearing those words. He always does this to me, first he will tease me and then he will say sweet words, I can't get angry at him for long at all.
 

We soon arrived at the block of our new apartment and I rushed out of the car eager to see how our new home would look like, I haven't seen it yet because it was Joon and my parents surprise wedding gift, I wasn't worried that I would not like it because I knew my parents would choose a place which I liked and they have been getting it all right with the suburb close to the city and all.


---Joon P.O.V.---
 

I smiled on the inside, just looking at her eyes shining with eager to see how our new apartment looks like makes me want to grab her and kiss her but she's already running towards the elevator I chuckled and shook my head after dismissing the chauffeur I leisurely walked towards JiYeon, she looked at me with a slight frown and called me to hurry, I rolled my eyes.
 

Geez, she's impatient
 

"Come on!! I really want to see the apartment!" she yelled.


"Coming!" I jogged towards her and we entered the lift.