seventh batch.

    ⁜ ASK.JOY ― rp confessions/advice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
    ask.joy
SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA BE BOLD.
 
pic
589 notes
i remember when rps used to be published occasionally a few years ago, and now there are at least 2/3 rps that come out each day.
 
JOY: aha the good old days, right? and i also remember that they also used to last for, at least several months. 
 
31 notes
i'm in love with the whole red velvet confession blogs idea, good luck to all of you!<3
 
JOY: thank you so much, it means a lot to me and the other girls ! please continue to support us, xoxo < 3.
 
 
32 NOTes
i hate it when people reserve a character but they never show up. u n u
 
JOY: sobs. me too. especially when you wanted to be that character really badly so you wait, later to find out that their reservation ended and someone else reserved the same chara right after. that's when i realize God is telling me not to join.
 
33 NOTes
i find it disrespectful when people make fun of the word 'bae'. like yes, i know it's danish for poop but to point that out to someone, especially for those who roleplay as people with the 'bae' surname is really rude. like "hi, did you know your surname means poop?" wtf.
 
JOY: woah, this is the first time i'm hearing this- really? come on people, let's not act like we're in kindergarten, although our mindset may be that of a five year old. imagine how annoyed all the suzys and irenes must be; 
 
34 NOTes
am i the only one who replies to other rp-ers with random trivia? like, they're not over-the-top or inappropriate, but like topics to make convos a lot less awkward, but interesting. it's a lot better than continuing the small talk imo.
 
JOY: i do too, depending on if i want to make out conversation last. sometimes you don't know what to talk about after the introductions and 'how are you doing?' greetings, so i like the random trivia idea! 
 
35 NOTes
from joy:
lucky number 7! my next update will probably be on sunday and then thursday since i will be leaving for a 2 night 3 day camping trip on monday. please continue sending in msgs so that i will be greeted with a high number next to my ask box when i return hehehoho. *
 
 
0 NOTES