first batch.

    ⁜ ASK.JOY ― rp confessions/advice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
    ask.joy
SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA BE BOLD.
 
pic
589 notes
I hate it when I become close to someone, but then this someone wants to leave. It happened to me once and I tried to prevent my new friend to leave, but it didn't work. My poor heart... ;~;
 
JOY: four words, story of my life. this happened to me a couple of times while i rp-ed, and i don't know if it's just me being sensitive or what not, but every time my close friend would leave, it'd be harder for me to get closer to new people because i wouldn't want to get too attached to them and feel hurt again if they happened to leave too. 
 
1 note
I really don't like those biased and facechaser people. We all aren't the idols we "pretend" to be (more like "we play as"), so we're the same. I don't get it.
 
JOY: yes, i completely agree. i feel like some people get so into their character and end up thinking 'oh i'm only going to be friends with the people my character is close to in real life.' i mean, it's good to know about your idol's close friends and acquaintances, but there's no need to push others away.
 
2 NOTes
tbh. maybe people should stop creating so many new roleplays like every single day and maybe roleplays will be more active.
 
JOY: Y E S. it's great to see people starting their own rps and promising a fun, loving family if you join and all, but the number of rps being published every day is really more than necessary. i feel like it makes rpers want to join all of them so they reserve all these people and they end up not being able to handle all the rp accounts.
 
3 NOTes
how do you tell someone to stop being such a and actually start talking to people other than their members, in the nicest way possible? ◕‿◕
 
JOY: LOL. um in the nicest way possible? maybe something like "hey, i'd like to be friends with you and so do a lot of the other rpers here, could you maybe open up to us and we can get to know each other?" if this doesn't work out, i'm sorry, i personally am not very nice when it comes to these situations.
 
4 NOTes
this isn't a rant or confession, but i just wanted to say good luck with your advice column! it looks super pretty and i'm looking forward to it <3.
 
JOY: aw you just made my day, thank you so much love ! but all credits go to the lovely layout shop. & i'm looking forward to all your submissions and comments as well < 3 3.
 
5 NOTes
FIRST BATCH OF 5 DONE!
i know that i said i would update with my replies on monday, but i couldn't help myself, teehee. please continue sending in your confessions/rants/etc. and i'll try to update as much as i can, thank you lovelies < 3.
p.s. i hope you all watched red velvet's happiness music video because it's perfection. *
 
  
 
0 NOTES