fifth batch.

    ⁜ ASK.JOY ― rp confessions/advice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
    ask.joy
SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA BE BOLD.
 
pic
589 notes
i don't like when people reply to my wall post by commenting on it in fb rps, can't you just write back on my wall? am i the only one who feels this way?;;;;
 
JOY: you are  definitely not alone my friend. i prefer wall posts too, it just seems like more effort is put into it.
 
21 notes
those people who just leave a rp without telling you :--(
 
JOY: seriously, those people are unreasonable and selfish. how long does it take to just write and send the admins a simple, "sorry, but i'm leaving."?
 
22 NOTes
everyone writes in their rules/how to join to not facechase or be biased but there were so many times when i joined rps and the admins ignored me...
 
JOY: i think we've all had a similar experiences. face chasing will always be a problem for practically everyone, i'm sure most of us do it at times without even noticing. but admins of rps should know and be especially careful not to show it, nonetheless make it obvious. if they are oblivious to the fact that they are being biased, then someone should tell them not to have opened the rp in the first place. 
 
23 NOTes
i don't care how many rps you were in as the same idol. other people have the right to rp as them too.
 
JOY: do keep in mind that it is 'first come, first serve', but if you mean a rper straight off tells you to not rp as someone because they always choose to rp that idol/ulzzang/whatever, then please tell that person the to piss off.
 
24 NOTes
hey joy, just wondering if you are in any rps at the moment?
 
JOY: not at the moment. i've been on a rp break since i couldn't seem to find one that i wanted to stay in, and also because i don't like joining old, veteran rps. if you have any new rp suggestions for me though, please do share the link! 
 
25 NOTes
from joy:
fifth. thank you for all the submissions, i'm having a lot of fun answering them, especially on the weekdays when all i do is stay at home waiting for my people to 'hit me up'.
"this summer will be awesome," they said. "we'll chill all the time," they said. weeps.  *
 
 
0 NOTES