fourth batch.

    ⁜ ASK.JOY ― rp confessions/advice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
    ask.joy
SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA BE BOLD.
 
pic
589 notes
why are some people biased sometimes- I mean they always go to the mainstream idols instead, and it just gets me upset to know that I tried my best to be their friend but then they just run off to the mainstream idols once they arrive. sighs.
 
JOY: maybe because they can't be friends with their bias in real life, so they feel some sort of satisfaction when their bias in a rp becomes their close friend/lover.? cheer up though, there are always those other rpers who love everyone!
 
16 notes
what do you think about a lot of aff rps now writing long paragraphs and having countdowns?
 
JOY: i was waiting to be asked this hehe. i really liked the idea since it was very new and i used to actually read them, but now i'm not so sure how i feel about almost every aff rp doing it. it's becoming unoriginal in my opinion.
 
17 NOTes
i need to ask- what's the heavily breathing cat picture? lmaoo
 
JOY: you never saw it?!
 
18 NOTes
how not to be socially awks. weeps.
 
JOY: cough cough, i'm a pretty socially awkward person myself. i think you just need to step out of your 'bubble' and just be yourself, no one is awkward to their core. there will always be those people who accept you for who you are if you just open up to them, just as there will be those people who may think you're a little weird. it's okay though, nobody's perfect. /cues hannah montana.
 
19 NOTes
tbh its really annoying when the same rpers join all the rps as the same characters and they reserve for their friends. give some other people a chance.
 
JOY: same rpers as in the veteran rpers? i don't mind them joining because you can't really stop them, but the reserving for your friend thing does get at me, especially if its always the same people as the same idols. i understand that the rp world revolves around 'first come, first serve', but i don't think reserving for someone shouldn't count.
 
20 NOTes
from joy:
fourth. i was so tempted to reveal more of the messages but i'm saving it for the fifth batch, so keep a look out for it!
hong jonghyun and yura are so cute < 3. *
 
 
0 NOTES