second batch.

    ⁜ ASK.JOY ― rp confessions/advice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
    ask.joy
SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA BE BOLD.
 
pic
589 notes
I don't get those people who join a rp and then leave a day after to join another rp. You're wasting everyone's time.
 
JOY: me neither. i guess maybe they want to join all these new rps that come out everyday and then they realize that maybe the rp they joined wasn't what they expected, so they move on, but yeah if i were them, i would think about if i would stay and be active before actually joining the rp.
 
6 notes
that moment when your close friend in a rp tells you that the guy you like is a playboy and that you could do better and then they start dating.
 
JOY: what?! no way. that's just, excuse the slang, but grimy. if they were really your friend, they wouldn't even have the nerve to think about doing such a thing did your friend apologize or talk to you about it?
 
7 NOTes
a lot of rpers don't have basic etiquette nowadays. does it kill to use the words "may i" or "please"? -_-
 
JOY: i knew this would come up haha. i didn't really think much of it before, but it does kinda irk me a lot these days, like it really doesn't take a lot of time to add those 2 words, just add them and everyone will be happy.
 
8 NOTes
In your opinion, why do you think that the mainstream idols like krystal, sulli, kai, sehun, etc are always reserved first???
 
JOY: good question! in my opinion, i think its because they're well known in the kpop community whether it's for their good looks, talents, the entertainment they're in, and on. plus, they can practically be shipped with anyone.
 
9 NOTes
being cold to other people doesn't make you look "cool".
 
JOY: wise words my friend. let's not be cold people, it's only harder to make friends.
 
10 NOTes
from joy:
okay this was the second batch of 5. i'm really enjoying reading all these, and i hope my answers are somewhat entertaining as well aha. did you guys watch rv's debut stage, they look so pretty, i cannot < 3. *
 
  
 
0 NOTES