third batch.

    ⁜ ASK.JOY ― rp confessions/advice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
    ask.joy
SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA BE BOLD.
 
pic
589 notes
how to be friends with people who only replies with short words or even only actions? i mean, they seem don't want to be friends with us - but only their cliques or members? ;_;
 
JOY: i think most of the time this happens is because some people find it hard to talk to new people and they don't know what to talk about so they end up cutting the convo short, but yes i understand that feeling; i think these type of people you just have to be the bigger person and keep approaching them and try to get them to break out of their comfort zone.
 
11 notes
i dont see how its so easy for some people to get boyfriends and girlfriends and the rest of us (not exo fx or snsd) have to work our off to get noticed
 
JOY: oh gosh, this kind of stuff still happens?? i personally believe that anyone can be in a successful relationship if they keep approaching their partner with conversations regarding topics they both like, and as long as he/she isn't a douche who only looks at the mainstream idols.
 
12 NOTes
I'm an innocent rp-er /slap; okay haha. I'm so confused with 1st pov or 3rd pov because so many rp-er in my rp using 3rd pov! They tweet a sad tweet like 'people never care about me' and it's make me feel guilty! What should I do?
 
JOY: i don't mind 1st or 3rd pov, but i just don't like when people mix it up in a convo, i'm just left there like, 'umm..' & you shouldn't feel guilty unless you're the direct cause to them feeling that way about themselves. maybe you should send them a pm or something offering to help them if anything is wrong.? 
 
13 NOTes
those people who lock their walls on facebook can gtfo.
 
JOY: i honestly tried figuring out why people did this so i could back them up in some way, but all i could think of was 'maybe they don't want their rp history to be seen? or they don't want to be spammed?' but then again, i don't see the negatives in having your rp history show, it's all memories. anyways, the point is, rpers, let's not lock our fb walls, it annoys the heck out of a lot of people and it makes you look like you don't want to socialize with anyone.
 
14 NOTes
maybe some people choose not to be literate rpers because others find them harder to approach..?
 
JOY: this is DEFINITELY about me, i'm sure of it, ahaha. i'm sure many others feel the same way, that the rp and its people really influences the way you speak/type. if you're the only highly literate person in a rp where the members love to wheeze and post pictures of heavily breathing cats (i'm sure you've all seen that picture, right?), people will find you as an oddball and have difficulties approaching you. 
 
15 NOTes
from joy:
third batch. whoop whoop. please continue sending in your confessions, i don't want to run out; btw, just incase any of you didn't notice, the amount of notes under each confession is actually the confession number. *
 
    
 
0 NOTES