XXIII - Unexpected Visitor

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XXIII - Unexpected Visitor

"Hi," Dara greeted sheepishly to GD that morning in the underground.

 

GD inwardly felt relief upon seeing her again but Dara doesn't have to know it. He just briefly looked at her and continues whatever he was doing at the moment.

 

Dara pouted but smiled goofily again.

 

"Hey," she tried to call her again but GD just ignores her. "I miss you."

 

He heard her say. He stilled for a second. If he would admit it, he'll say I missed you too. But no. He won't give her the satisfaction.

 

"Get lost," he boredly said and spared her a single glance.

 

He frowned noticing her state. She looked pale. She had dark circles under her eyes. Her usual pinkish lips became dry and pale. He noticed as well that she became thinner. Her cheeks sunken and looks sick.

 

Hearing his words, Dara was hurt. Get lost. She inwardly smiled faintly. She will be. Yes. She's running out of time. That's why she wanted to do everything before her time. She wanted to make everything right before she totally leave.

 

She wanted to take away GD's pain and brings it with her once she meets with God in heaven. She wanted to leave him with only happiness.

 

"Are you sick?" his words came harsh instead of concern. But what he can do? He wanted to worry for her yet he hated showing her concern.

 

Dara widens her eyes at his question. She felt nervous. Have he found out?

 

"W-What?"

 

"You looked pale as sheet," he explained.

 

Dara lets out a sigh of relief. So he doesn't know yet. That's good.

 

"I-I'm just tired. Our company faced some problem these past days. I have to work double time," she bit her tongue inside with that lie.

 

GD stilled. That's maybe her reason for being missing this past week. It makes sense.

 

"Then why are you still coming here? Just rest," he said before standing up to leave.

 

"Na ah. I want to spend every second I have to be with you. Who knows? It may be my last," she whispered the last part and looked down sadly.

 

GD frowns not able to hear her last statement. Only the first part.

 

"Suit yourself," he snorted and totally leave her.

 

Dara can only watched his retreating back with sorrowful eyes. She spent time memorizing his back—his lean muscle, his peeking tattoos on both triceps and back head, his stylish raven hair, his firm , and his y strides. It will etch to her memory forever. But most of all, it was his love that she'll cherish until lifetime.

 

Her head throb again but it is something she can managed unlike the last time she had an attack. She made a painful hissed as she massages the side of her head.

 

"Just give me a little more time, juseyo," she silently prayed watching GD's back disappearing as he turns to the hallway.

 

__________________________________________________

 

"Why do you have to be mean all the time? What did I do to you for you to hate me?"  A yelling V.I greeted Dara once she came back to the underground after her shift on their office.

 

"Because you are damn annoying!" CL yelled back.

 

Dara can only shake her head with the two bickering again. Well it's a normal scene to them but it grows tiring honestly. The two have been this way ever since they met. And she knows why. Well everyone knows except them. It's either they really clueless or acting clueless.

 

"ME?! Seriously, that's your reason? That's an obvious bull, CL."

 

"Bull? Really, V.I? Between the two of us you are the one full of s!"

 

"You—"

 

"For the love of God, can you two shut up?" Top finally stopped them before their 'conversation' made further. "Can you two speak like normal adults? You're acting like kids fighting to get a toy. It's irked me."

 

"He/She started it!" They both said pointing at each other.

 

"When will the two of you grow up?" Bom chirped having had enough with the two as well.

 

"Tell that to this rat!" CL said.

 

"Mworago?! It's you who's childish here. You were rude and mean. Look how you treat Seo Mi the last time. You insulted her without a cause," V.I pointed out.

 

"Hep! Enough! You're starting again," D-Lite comes in between them.

 

"Seriously guys, you have to settle your difference and issues together like normal adults do. You can't go on forever like this. One way or another you have to address each other," Sol patiently said.

 

"You know it's just easy. All you have to do is be honest to each other and stopped denying yourselves of your feelings. Stop hiding to your external facade," Minzy added wittingly.

 

"I'm not hiding or denying anything," CL looked away.

 

"That's the , Chae," Bom said. "All of us can see it. Only the two of you were oblivious. Or just acting one," she added rolling her eyes.

 

"W-What?"

 

"They're saying that you like each other but just denying it all this years," Dara finally speaks up calmly.

 

"WHAT? NO WAY!" They both exclaimed as they looked at each other with wide eyes.

 

"See? You're denying it. Spare us, please. We're actually tired with the two of you always fighting and denying your feelings. Have you had enough of this drama? This is dragging for so long already," Top said exasperatedly.

 

"Aren't you learned your lesson already? Just looked at GD and Dara," Bom said and regretted it quickly when she realized what she said. Everyone fell silent. "I-I'm sorry, Dee. I didn't mean it," she apologized.

 

"It's okay," she somberly said and turned to the two. Especially to V.I. "They are right, you know. You spent so many years denying your feelings to each other. You already waste so much time. You know, you're lucky because you have a lifetime ahead of you while others are runnin

Please log in to read the full chapter