EPILOGUE - You & I the Multiply Love

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE 

You & I the Multiply Love

 

Bom was running late towards the med school. She doesn’t even care if she bumps to someone just to get to the bulletin board. Today, the department will post the list of students who passes the licensure examination.

 

"Excuse me! Excuse! Excuse, juseyo," she pushed the students blocking her way so she can go in front.

 

She scans the list with her pointing finger ignoring the complaints she was receiving. Her eyes widen and her finger put to a halt right to the printed letter.

 

#0024: Park Bom

 

"OH MY GOD! I PASSED! I PASSED! I'M A CERTIFIED SURGEON NOW!" she cheered throwing her hand up in the air.

 

_____________________________________

 

"Gong Minzy."

 

Minzy stands up from her seat and straightens her toga before coming up to the stage to get her diploma. Her father was there waiting for her with a proud smile on his lips.

 

They've gotten fix their relationship as father and daughter for the past years. After finishing the alternative learning system, Minzy entered college and take Education as her course.

 

She decided to teach and share her experiences to others. So now she is about to get her diploma in front of full pack auditorium of the university.

 

_____________________________________

 

Top steps down the platform behind the stage after their last show for tonight. He has been busy being a theater actor all the past years. Though he hasn’t been getting lead roles, he's still happy with what he was doing.

 

"Top-ssi?" the floor director called and motions him to come. He was with a old man.

 

He immediately approached him.

 

"Neh," he bowed.

 

"Director Wang, this is Choi Top and Top-ssi, this is Director Wang. He is the producer of the Korean version of Romeo and Juliet and at the same directing it. He saw the show today so he fills up his casting. You got his interest and was deeply praised your acting skills. Right Director Wang?"

 

"Chincha?" he asked in surprised.

 

"Neh, Top-ssi. I want you in my crew and play the role of Romeo," Director Wang said.

 

"WHAT? I mean, really? A leading role?" he asked in disbelief.

 

"Yes."

 

"Oh God! Thank you! Thank you!" he bows repeatedly.

 

____________________________________

 

D-Lite smiled and waves at his fans as he made it out of the airport towards the waiting service car of his manager. After singing on Park Corporation's anniversary, a talent agency approached him and offered a contract for him. And now he became a reknowned solo singer who has fans all over the globe.

 

He even just finished a tour on Japan and just arrived in Seoul.

 

"Saranghae, oppa!" A fan screams to the tinted window of the car which made him chuckled.

 

"Crazy fans," Sol's voice entered his ears.

 

"Hyung!" he beams at him.

 

"Tsk. Yah! Next time asked V.I to fetch you, arasso? I cut my dance lesson today just to accomodate you, Superstar," he rolls his eyes at him at passenger seat.

 

"I can't ask V.I, hyung. You know how he is. Beside, you’re the only available person I know," he smiled at him.

 

"Whatever! Let's go. I'm famished already," Sol signal's the driver to move. "By the way, Top hyung called. The big boy got a lead role," he informs him.

 

"Chincha? What play?"

 

"Romeo and Juliet."

 

"Fck no way! He got Romeo?"

 

"Ah-huh! And Bom noona is a surgeon now," he added.

 

"Whoa! That's a lot of good news!"

 

"Yup! That's why we have to get to Minzy's house. We'll celebrate there altogether."

 

"By altogether, you mean with CL and V.I too?"

 

Sol nods. "With the twins."

 

D-Lite groans. "That's sounds rowdy."

 

_______________________________

 

"Aish! Dara! Jiyong! Come here and stop running!" V.I shouted as he runs after his twins holding their clothes.

 

"But Daddy! Jiyong-oppa still running after me!" little Dara said and jumps to the couch in attempt to get away from her twin.

 

"Because I haven't got back at you! You kicked me!" little Jiyong said trying to hold his sister.

 

V.I could only exhales exasperatedly at his children. But still, he have to dressed them before his wife go down. CL will definitely nag him if she found their twins not ready yet.

 

Seriously, V.I thought his children got their traits from them. CL and he always bicker before but only verbally. However, the twins made to the point to hurt each other and never back down unless they'll get revenge at each other. And V.I can only think two persons who do that.

 

"Aigoo! I think, I regret naming my kids after them. The twins remind me so much of hyung and noona," he said looking at his twin almost doing WWE on each other.

 

His eyes widen and quickly separate them. "Yah! Yah! No fighting!"

 

"He started it!"

 

"No! You started it!"

 

The two start to bicker again. And V.I can only groan. Now he knows what his hyungs and the girls felt whenever he and CL bicker. It's annoying and frustrating. Damn.

 

"What the—V.I!" CL yelled at him when she came down and seeing their twins still undress.

 

V.I shivered. That's only time the twins stop as well. They looked at CL with fear.

 

Oh-Oh!

 

____________________________________

 

 The gang arrived at Gong residence later on. Lee family was the first to arrived then Bom came a little after them then Top came with flowers for Minzy and Bom as a congratulation gift. He received congratulations from them as well for getting a lead role. Sol and D-Lite came a bit late since they caught in traffic.

 

“Here comes the superstar! Go kids rob your uncle D-Lite. He just came from Japan!” V.I grins wickedly when his twins quickly charged on D-Lite who just entered the threshold. Sol was fast enough to step back when he saw the twins running towards them. So yeah, D-Lite suffered alone.

 

“Yah! You gonna get it from me, V.I!” he groans when the twins already harassing him to get some presents from him.

 

“Escape from the twins first, hyung!” he yelled back and chuckled.

 

“You always like to see him suffer,” Top said watching D-Lite struggles from the Lee rowdy twins.

 

“He is just jealous because D-Lite has many fans. And he is getting revenge a well. Remember when D-Lite’s fans harassed him when he brought D-Lite with him one time at the mall to buy gift for CL? That was so hilarious! Underground brawlers weren’t get par to his fans!” Sol laughed as he remembers that incident.

 

V.I grimaced and made face when everyone laughed at his misfortune. He swears on that day forward to never bring his D-Lite hyung anywhere public. His fans are like wild beast in safari.

 

“That’s not funny. I hate that day. I got bruises and scratches because of that. I swear those fans should join underground. They will definitely top the record,” he said.

 

“Speaking of underground, have any of you visit that place?” Bom asked the boys since she knew that place is special to them compare to them.

 

“Nope. We became busy with our work and besides Deukie and Dony are sure doing great there. We trust them,” Top answered.

 

“Hmm…I’d like to see it some other time though. At least once,” Minzy said. “We have a lot of memories there especially those with…” she trails off as the gang became silent.

 

“I wish they were here,” Bom said.

 

“How is hyung doing?” V.I asked. He had lost contact with him after he informs him about this mini reunion.

 

“Sulking as usual,” Sol said forlornly. “Last time I check, he locked himself to his private resort.”

 

“GD is really one stubborn kid,” Top said.

 

“Let him be hyung. He‘s depressed remember?” V.I reminded him.

 

“For how long?”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter