XV - BACKTRACK: Forced Girlfriend

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

XV - BACKTRACK: Forced Girlfriend

 

 

Dara almost crawls on the floor while laughing out loud upon hearing what GD said.

 

Did he just asked her to be his girlfriend?

 

Oh my God! Is he joking? Because I tell you, IT'S ING FUNNY! Dara thought while holding her tummy from too much laughing.

 

All the while, GD scowls at her clearly not happy with her laughing extravaganza. Does she thinks that he's ing kidding right now? He's not. He is fcking serious.

 

"I'm serious, Sandara," he seriously said.

 

Dara halts from laughing and gazes up at GD. His serious demeanor met her eyes. His brows mashed together as his lips form into a thin line. Dara realized he isn't joking her. Her laughter immediately replaced by a frown.

 

"You're serious?" she asked.

 

"Yes," GD exhales.

 

"Oh God! Are you for real? Do you even hear yourself? Do you know how fcking crazy that sounds? Geez! You're insane!" she exclaims in panic. What the ehll this guy is talking about? Oh no! Maybe, Sol is right all along. GD might like her and just making her situation last night as a excuse to pawn her?!

 

"Listen to me first, will you?" GD yells in frustration. Dara glares at him but shut up anyway. "Look, I need an immediate girlfriend to keep Hyuna away from me. She's fcking getting into my nerves already and having you as my girlfriend is much convenient than dealing with her obsession with me. I can handle you while she's not. If only she isn't a girl I would throw her on the nearest cliff or river I can see. Lucky her. I don't fight with women," he explains while grimacing.

 

"So you're telling me that I should pretend as your girlfriend? We'll be a fake couple?" she concluded.

 

"No."

 

"Huh? You said you need me to pretend as your girlfriend?" she asked confusedly.

 

"Yes. But not exactly as my pretend girlfriend," he answered.

 

"Eh? Can you elaborate your confusing me?"

 

GD exhales and carefully explains again. "We are not going to pretend as lovers because we are going to be real lovers, understand? I don't think being fake lovers will work out. I know Hyuna. She has her ways to know the truth. She won't stop until she find her way to find a hole in our relationship. So, faking our relationship is out of the question. We will be real couple."

 

Dara widens her eyes and drops her jaw in shock. He's really serious about the whole thing!

 

"Hep! Wait up, Mr. G-Dragon," she said. "I'm not yet agreeing with this deal." she eyes him seriously.

 

GD frowns. "You can't disagree, Santokki."

 

"And why is that?"

 

"Because you owe me one. And I'm claiming my payment now," he said pertaining to the favor he did for her last night.

 

Dara gasps. She saw GD smirks wickedly.

 

"You're evil," she snarls.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Where are you?" Dara heard him say on the other line of the phone. She rolls her eyes knowing he wouldn't see her. "I know when you were rolling your eyes so just answer me," she ehard him say again. Dara groans and answer him.

 

"At the bar counter with the girls, why?"

 

"Ah... okay," then he hangs up. Dara can only gapes at her phone incredously.

 

"ARGH! This guy really!" she exclaims annoyingly.

 

Bom, CL and Minzy just shake their head with the two.

 

It's been weeks since GD forced her to be his girlfriend. The news about them being a couple spreads like a wildfire in the entire underground. Some we're happy and anticipated it already while women in the underground were disappointed that GD had already been taken. In those days, GD had proven to be the worst boyfriend ever.

 

Sometimes he acts like he doesn't want anything from her. He ignores her completely. Sometimes, he will act like a overprotective boyfriend especially when underground men trying to approach her. Just like the other nig

Please log in to read the full chapter