VI – SHE IS REALLY BACK

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

VI – SHE IS REALLY BACK

 

“PANDA!!!” Dara screams happily while walking on her way to the living room with a box of cake in her hand.

 

The gang freezes up when they heard that familiar voice. V.I widens his eyes upon remembering that Dara will be coming. And she is here already!

 

“PAN—” Dara stops on her tracks when she finally steps in the living room and saw the rest of the gang with V.I who looks like he’ll freak out any moment now.

 

“Dara…” GD whispers quietly staring at Dara’s familiar figure.

 

Dara stood there stupefied. She is practically freaking out with nervousness. The gang is there. ALL OF THEM!

 

The 2ne1 and BIGBANG didn’t move. Minzy hangs open. CL’s small eyes widen. TOP looks at her in shock with a wine bottle spilling on his wine glass. Sol and D-Lite is also stood with their plate on their hands with the spoon left in their mouth. Bom lost her grip in her wine glass making it fell directly on the floor. The glass broke the ice and everyone startles.

 

GD is completely lost while staring at her. V.I looks at her with I-don’t-plan-this-noona-I-swear. He is also freaking out.

 

“D-Dara… Dee… I-Is that really… you?” Bom stutters while making small step towards her. She turns to her best friend who is starting to tear up.

 

“Bommie… Bom-ah…” she whispers quietly. Bom gasps and run towards her. Her best friend hugs her tightly while crying frantically. She hugs her back and pats her back.

 

“You mean santokki! Why did you left? When did you return? I missed you, you know that?” Bom said in between her sobs.

 

CL and Minzy recover and run to their unnie.

 

“Unnie!” they cry and hug her too with Bom. Dara smiles at them.

 

2ne1 girls weep their longing to Dara as they embrace her tightly as they can. Afraid that she might be disappear like the last time. Dara tears flow freely as the overwhelming feeling consumes her.

 

TOP, Sol and D-Lite have a small smile in their lips watching the girls’ reunion. V.I sighs in relief to see the girls’ reaction to see Dara but he remains freaking out when he looked at his GD hyung who seems lost. GD remains silent still comprehending what is happening before him.

 

Dara. Dara is back. She’s really back!

 

The 2ne1 girls calm down at last. Bom, CL and Minzy free Dara to their embrace. They can’t believe it! Their unnie is right there in front of them. They wipe there tears away while a small crept out in their lips.

 

“Dara noona!” D-Lite walks up to them. Dara turns to him and bites her lower lip not knowing what to do. But D-Lite has different intentions. He embraces his long lost noona. Dara’s anxiety wash away as she pats D-Lite’s back as the latter steps back and gives room for the other.

 

“Long time no see, Dara,” TOP acknowledges her with a nod. Being mushy is not his type.

 

“Dara!” Sol simply said and hugs her too.

 

While everyone being frantic, GD silently made his way out of the room in lost. He suddenly doesn’t know what to do. His emotions are mixing together that he can’t handle it anymore. All his suppress feelings are coming altogether. One by one, the memories of pain and misery flashes over his head. The sight of her brings out his mix anger and longing. He doesn’t know what to think anymore.

 

He needs to be out of there, away from that dreadful situation.

 

Everyone fell silent when they heard a loud bang on V.I’s door. They look around only to find no GD. V.I is about to follows him but he refrains himself from doing so thinking that GD needs time to alone.

 

Dara worriedly looked at the door where GD made his way out. She was about to follow him too because she’s af

Please log in to read the full chapter