Chapter 14.

Married At Age 17.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli took a shower before she head to her walk-in wardrobe, searching for her school uniform since they have school that day. As she was looking her uniforml, she felt Sehun backhugged her and kissed her cheek. She smiled as she turned around to face him but shockingly, Sehun was only with his towel around his waist. Sulli gulped at her husband's y abs as she faced away to avoid staring his abs." Do you like what you see?" Sehun smirked as he leaned closer to her." Go get dress, ok. We're going to be late." Sulli pushed him as she went back searching for her uniform. Sehun pouted as he leaned to her back." Kitty, I'm not feeling well. Let's just skip school. Stay home with me." Sehun kissed her neck made Sulli shiver. She took a deep breathe as she faced him again." First, stop with that cat name. It's not cute and second, you're perfectly fine. Now go get your uniform and get ready. I'll leave you alone if you're not going." Sulli said as she walked into the bathroo when she found her uniform. Sehun scrunched his nose when his plan of skipping school to spend with his wife is a total failure.

---

Krystal and Kai were observing Sulli from afar." Goddamn it. Sulli, if you're jealous, just pull him away from those s. Pfft get a life, Ssul." Krystal groaned when Sulli wasn't doing anything when Sehun's fangirl's were crowding around him but she knew pretty well, that in Sulli's heart she was burning." Relax, Krys. It's none of business. Besides, we have our own life to live in." Kai grinned at Krystal and it made her rolled her eyes." Stop it, Kai. I'm not going on a date with you. My parents will think that we're really dating." Krystal said as she drinks her mineral water." Then let's date for real." Kai said again making Krystal speechless." Is that a yes?" Kai smiled when he sees no respond from her. Krystal turned to him as she bit her lips." We'll see. Besides, I can't go out with you tonight." Krystal said as she got up from her seat." Then how about Sunday?" Kai asked again making Krystal stopped her steps." Sunday sounds not bad." Krystal flashed a smile at him before she ran towards Sulli.

Kai literally jumped like an idiot earning stares from people but what do he care? He just got a date with the girl he loves.

---

Sulli turned to see Krystal running towards her." What's up with you? I've never seen you smiling like an idiot for ages." Sulli asked, quite confused with Krystal." What? I'm just smiling. It's not a crime, right?" Krystal said still smiling like a monkey." Geez." Sulli rolled her eyes as she continued reading her book." Come on, Ssul. I see that you have been glancing at Sehun and the girls since the beginning. Just pull him away ok. I can see he's not comfortable in that situation too. Besides, the girls already knew about your marriage." Krystal said. Sulli bit her lips as she got up." You know what? I need to go." Sulli casually leaves Krystal hanging there. Krystal rolled her eyes." Geez, Ssul. Just admit it, you were jealous."

---

Sulli walked to the school's garden while kicking some pebbles on her way. She took a seat at a bench which was facing the school's field. She watched the boys who were preparing for soccer game when she realised someone was there too.

" Chanyeol!" Sulli shouted when she saw Chanyeol was listening to his MP3. Chanyeol turned around and cracked a huge grin when he saw Sulli running towards her." Hey, Ssul. Long time no see." He patted the seat next to him, offering her a seat." Yeah. So what are you doing here?" Sulli asked seeing Chanyeol who was totally immersed in the song he's listening to." Well, just skipping class. You know, biology." Chanyeol said earning a nod from Sulli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter