Chapter 6 : Brothers-in-Law Attack

Leeteuk Interlude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGHAE was dancing with his fiance Ninz, Sungmin and Jans were walking around getting the mandatory wedding photo-op at each table over with, Eunhyuk was carrying a tray of appetizers to the table where Leeteuk was leading her. He saw that the other members of SuJu were there, she realized that Jans now had twelve unofficial brothers-in-law. Although two of them left, the friendship stayed underneath all the hush-hush their company made them do. Siwon had just returned from another mission in China and was sitting with a very beautiful companion.

 

“Here you go, everyone.” Eunhyuk made for a clumsy waiter but he was probably trying to help Mary in the kitchen.

 

“Are you retiring and moving on to a new job?” Donghae's bestfriend blushed when his friend about his get-up. He lifted the champagne bottle from the ice.

 

Heechul called out. “Yah! Bring that back.”

 

Eunhyuk laughed. “Alcoholic.” he replaced the bottle and sat down next to her. Leeteuk was on her left and Eunhyuk was on her right. He was looking at her hand so she placed it on her lap to avoid questions. She couldn't take off the ring since it would be rude.

 

“Nice ring, noona.” Ryeowook's comment made Leeteuk choke. He grabbed the champagne glass that Heechul was about to sip from.

 

“Yah!” Heechul looked at Leeteuk's apologetic expression and had to laugh. He hit Leeteuk's back softly, as if trying to dislodge something that was choking the guy.

 

“Are you okay, oppa?” the other members gasped when she called him that. Her concern evaporated when the others looked at them like she grew a new head.

 

“Are you guys dating, by any chance?” Shindong was the calmest one so he had the first chance to ask what everyone was already thinking.

 

“What? Why would Jens noona date Jung-hyung? Doesn't she hate him? You remember that she doesn't like him, right?” Kyuhyun earned a glare from Leeteuk.

 

“All I know is that she is a manhater.” Yesung received a hit at the back of the head when he said that. “Yah!” He faced Donghae who was there with Ninz. “Where do you get off hitting your hyung?” Yesung was pissed but Han Geng stopped him.

 

“What you said was embarrassing and rude. I would have hit you myself if Donghae hadn't beaten me to it. Mind your manners, Joong-won.” Han Geng talked to Yesung like he was talking to a teenager who was misbehaving.

 

Yesung bowed at her in apology. “Sorry, but it was Jung-hyung who said that.” Leeteuk looked like he wanted to hit Yesung too. “He said it was hard to get you to notice him because you seem like a manhater. I said it wrong earlier. I am sorry.”

 

“And you think that telling her that I told you something like that would sound better?” Leeteuk was exasperated. But Jen held him by one arm then smiled.

 

“Aha!” Siwon pointed at her ring, well it was Jungsu's ring. “You are wearing it. And he never takes his off so that means he did give it to you.”

 

Leeteuk looked trapped. Jen smiled even though she was going crazy at the moment. “I accepted his proposal just a few days ago. So please don't make him regret it.”

 

Heechul laughed. “Regret it? Are you kidding me? He's been married so many times on TV and he has been rumored to be dating a handful of women but not one of them were able to get that ring off his finger!” he looked at her intently, “I guess you are pretty special. But I wonder just how sure you are of Jungsu. I am single too, you know.”

 

“Yah! Get your own wife!” Leeteuk exclaimed.

 

“Wife?!?” all the SuJu on the table were shocked with Leeteuk's declaration.

 

A chicken lollipop fell on the table. They all looked at the direction where the lollipop came from. Kangin was holding a plate of chicken lollipops on one hand and the dressing cup on the other hand. Apparently the lollipop flew from his mouth. “Hyung! How can you get married without us?!” he looked hurt. He loved to tease the eldest member with his quirky comments but he didn't expect that their leader would not invite them to such an important event.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter