Chapter 10: Love Match

Leeteuk Interlude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WALKING down the white carpet with peach colored petals, Jens took it all in. Everything was white except for the guests and the petals. The women wores dresses that were in ivory, cream and blush. The men wore black tuxedos that made them more dashing. The guys had peach colored flowers on their buttenire. The flowers her friends had in their hands were the same color. Jungsu stood smiling at her, tears making his eyes misty. She knew he was touched by everything that his friends made for them. She felt a tinge of guilt that this was all a rouse for her family and the ladies...if not the world. She tucked that guilt away and let herself breath a small slow sigh. Then she smiled at him from under her sheer veil. She was happy and hoping that she was a beautiful bride as was all brides were supposed to be.

This might be the only wedding that she would have, she would enjoy every last second of it.

 

The ceremony was Christian and when it was time for the vows she suddenly realized that she didn't know what she was going to say. The pastor announced that they would be saying their own vows. She looked at Jungsu and sent him a signal that she was not prepared. He smiled then nodded a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter