Chapter 7 : WGM : Leeteuk & Jen

Leeteuk Interlude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALL TWELVE came so Leeteuk and Jens could not help but get caught up in the chaos. They have all worn disguises so that they wouldn't get caught in the office. After the documents were signed, they took pictures at the office and got scolded by security. They were led out and all Jen could do was laugh at the guilty faces of her now brothers-in-law. She had explained to them what was really going on. Sungmin promised not to tell Jans the real reason why she married Leeteuk. To the Janes and her family, this was a love match. For them she was already healed of her Peter trauma. She could say no but it was slowly becoming true, the man holding her hand was actually her husband and he was actually making her happy.

 

She hasn't met the Lady and Mr. Park, she has talked to Jungsu's sister once but the family were all in another country so she was not expecting to see them so soon. After the dinner party with her family and Leeteuk's friends, she found several travel bags inside the apartment where they were supposed to stay in as a married couple. The tags said New York and she almost panicked. That meant Jungsu's sister who was in a a major broadway show there has returned. Park In Young was back in Korea.

 

“So you are the gold digger who married my brother to pay off her debt to loan sharks?” Leeteuk's big sister looked at Jens angrily. She had come out of her room, hands on her waist and her nose a bit jointed up in indignation.

 

“Noona!” Leeteuk was in front of her and had gotten the slap that was inteded for her.

 

“You idiot! Mom and dad would never accept her in this family. They can't have half-breed grandchildren running around our home and not knowing what they really are, Korean or monkey!” In Young was in her element. She always did like drama and flair in her life.

 

Jens fought back. “Who are you calling monkey?”

 

“You! I am calling you a monkey!” his sister was trying to get at her. Jens might be Leeteuk's wife now but this was not going to last forever. She just needs to it up until the bar is finished.

 

“Noona, you can't call my wife that!” Jungsu didn't expect that his sister would have such a violent reaction to Jens. “You don't know anything about her. She's a beautiful stron woman.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter