Chapter 3

The Bouquet of Black and Red

No one's POV
She stood there, paralysed. A dart stuck onto her neck like a magnet. Red crimson liquid drizzled down her neck, staining her pure white nightgown;

Painting it rose red. 

Her hands were empty, her only weapon is the dart that was shot by the opponents and a single metallic fang that he gave to her right before he left.

There was a moment when there was pin drop silence. Before all hell broke lose.

They came forward.

Controlled by their strong bloodlust;

The dart stuck to her neck was ripped open by them.

Seeing the blood squirt out of that gash on her neck as it stained their hands red; red with her delicious blood, and her innocent white dress a dark red hue. 
But they ain't satisfied; they wanted more.

And they want nothing else but to have her lying down in a puddle; her eyes lifeless, red staining her pale white cheeks, her neck jotting out in an unnatural position, her lovely black locks matted with mud and her sweet metallic perfume, and to hear that sweet lovely scream coming from that tiny blood stained lips of hers.

They pushed her down, brutally. They grabbed her luscious long hair and pulled.

Her facade came off.

Underneath that perfect mask of hers is a monster. Waiting for a moment like this, to seize this chance to rip their heads off their necks, to savour the disgustingly sweet metallic taste, to see the frightened face of theirs as they lose their humanity.

She is at the brink of insanity, driven up the walls by these strangers who claimed that she is the one;

The one who killed their beloved.

They expected her to be on her knees, begging for mercy.

But her only reply to them is a smirk.

She went forward to one, smiling sweetly. To them, she looked harmless.

Her sweet smile turned into a evil glare.

She gave them a kiss on their neck and bit chunks and chunks of fresh human meat. Blood splurted out everywhere. The victim screams were left 'unheard' by his companions.

They are one to fall under the spell.

The spell of thinking that all this is just an illusion, a realistic hallucination.

He twisted and tried to pry away the tiny strong palms of this vicious monster but to no avail. He was one step too late.

Her sharp canine tooth sliced into the vessel of his slender neck. Blood flowed into like red wine. It tasted like the sweetest honey as it flowed down . 

Likewise, she wasn't satisfied by this petty amount of blood. She needed more.

For she is a monster; a monster that no one knows of.

The body in her arms went limp. He has stopped struggling. His hands reached for the abandoned blade near him, but he was too weak to do so. The female crouched down and gave him a pitiful look. She reached for his face, and gave him a lingering caress and a gentle smile filled with sadness and ecstasy.

She turned to look at the other preys. They all had this distant look in their face. Her beautiful brown eyes turned coal black, showing evidently her lust for blood. 

Red liquid drizzled down her chin and dripped onto the dirty sinful ground.

The pile of bodies lay untouched by their companions. Blood still dripped, bit by bit, out of what used to be their body parts.

The man still laid there, helplessly staring at this beautiful female crouching next to him. Her long brown hair flowed gently as the wind blew, her facial feature illuminated by moonlight, making her look like a goddess.

She turned to look at the man as he took his last few breaths. His eyes stained red. She mouthed 'I'm so sorry' as she raised a knife and stabbed it into his chest.

A strangled scream filled the air.

She continue to cut open his chest and she found what she wanted.

The heart.

She ripped it out; the blood vessels broke, torn beyond repairable state. Hot red liquid spilled out everywhere and pooled in his chest.

The cardiac muscle still beat, slower than ever. Blood was squirting out from that organ in every position possible.

The heart ceased to make any movement as she squeezed blood out the heart completely.

A loud scream filled the air. She stared at the source, sprang towards her and slashed clean.

Immediately, she fell down. The armed female bent down and reached for her shoulder and her head. She presses down, hard. Blood pooled at the region near the wound.

A satisfying 'crack' was heard and blood flooded out of the mouth and nose.

The eyes of many went wide as they stared at the scene in front of them. She whipped around and look at the crowd behind her.

She opened , mouthing two words;

With her raspy voice, she said,

"Who's next?"