The beginning of the End

Re-reading the last chapter (Married to... My EX!)

Waking up due to the golden light of the morning sun peaking through my blinds and into my eyes. Nothing heard except my bare footsteps from my bedroom to my bathroom on the ground floor. The echo of my feet through the long wide corridors of my huge home. My parents aren't that rich but quite wealthy.

tumblr_m3l1haluMW1qc3e4ko1_500.jpg

The cold tile floor unwelcomed my feet. The warm water hitting against my newly matured skin in the shower, woke me up from my drearly sleep ready to face the long hours at school. It's not the learning or teaching, reading or writing that I need energy for. It's facing people that I have a bad past with and has effected my relationship with them. Before we were good friends/aquaintences but now were more of people who have to be near each other for the sake of our education. School is society's way of putting their unstable human beings at their most vulnerable stage of life in one place. And unfortunately school became an uncomfortable, awkward situation I was stuck in 5 days a week. 

After my shower I grabbed my warm towel resting on the radiator and headed up to my bedroom. For school I like the natural look but a little make up wouldn't hurt. Starting off with a CC cream and conceler to hid my impurities, eyeliner to make my eyes bigger and mascara so I atleast look awake. I dressed up in my uniform consisiting of a blouse, skirt, jumper, blazer, white socks and black wedged shiny shoes. Even though I plan to aviod it at night I always end up being late and have to run out of the house to the bus stop. I got on the bus  said 'thankyou' to the bus driver and sat next to the window listening to my music. I got off at my stop to meet up with Jonghyun and Onew two of my best friends practically brothers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi" I shouted running to them

"Seohyun!" The both shouted in unison 

"Why are you so hyper in the morning?" Onew smiled while giving her a hug 

"When isn't the maknae hyper" Jonghyun corrected Onew in a wise manner 

"I'm just naturally perky" I said aloud which made people at the bus stop look at us

Again in unison they chuckled at me. I didn't mind, I knew that they were fond of me and I am the only one to make them chuckle on a daily basis. To be honest I'm just glad that there in no useless drama in my life. All of that is in the past. Together we got on the bus and stop by stop CL and Minho joined us

"Hello guys" Cl said brightly smiling 

"Hello boys and girlies" Minho said holding the bars trying not to fall over as the bus drove towards our destination. 

A bus with two colums of rows of seats that could fit two with each of us seating on our own row. At the back on the left it was Jonghyun, then in front of him is me and in front of me was Cl. On the the side across from Jonghyun was Minho and in front was Onew. That was the usual seating. Even though it was never confirmed, we knew where we all sat. And normally no one was in our seats because it was early in the morning

Later we got off and to complete the morning routine we would hang out at our favourite cafe and as it was early in the morning it was usually just us besides from one or two people wanting to grab a bite before work and the employees behind the register the place was usually empty. There we would meet Minzy, Taemin and Key. We would sit at a table shaped as a dining table. Taemin was at the top and centre being the social conversational starter he is. On his right is Minho, Me and Cl in that order and on his left is Onew, Jonghyun and Key with Minzy opposite Taemin. Again that was the seating plan that was just normal for us to sit. At the precise time at 8:20am we would leave to head to school. The girls school: SM high school was 10 minutes walk while YG academy for boys was 15minutes walk. We were all in our fifth year in our school, in England it was Year 11 and the next year would be going to college for two years and then University - that's the usual education system. Most of us knew our next step. Both SM High School (not common school name in UK but wasn't impossible) and YG Academy were close schools and their founders decided to open their own college within the school campuses - SM and YG college which was one of the best around. While walking I continued talking to Key and Minzy while CL and Minho argued, Onew and Jonhyun dicussed boy stuff and Taemin being the talkative switched between conversations. Being always together, people from our schools would always guess who is dating who but honestly we were all friends/ family and we couldn't feel any more than that. 

Once we reached SM HIGH the girls and boys split 

"Byee" The boys said in unharmonious harmony 

"Seee yaa" I shouted 

"K bye" Cl responsed 

"Lates" Minzy waved as we headed into the gates to start the endless cycle 

As usual I enter the playground feeling unwanted with the family of my ex (Taeyeon's group called Snsd which I use to be a part of) who use to be my friends  saw my and looked the other way and his new girlfriend (Jessica Jung) gossiping to her friends as if she couldn't care less of my pressence. Normally I just shrug it off. And I have classes with them later. Ohh fun. The bell rang, the gates close and my own personal hell has begun. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 4th period in maths with the family of ex sitting close by, there was somone knocking on the door causing everyone's attention towards the person on the other side. It opened revealing the deputy head teacher and instinctly causing the whole class to jump to our feets to show respect. 

"Good afternoon Miss, everything going well?" Moving her gaze between the class and our teacher before setting her attention to the board. 

"Good Morning Miss, Yes excellent" She grew a wide smile and plaxing her hands together. She was one of my favourite teachers. Cheerful and enthusiastic about maths. 

"Is Seohyun here?" As soon as my name came out the attention of the class set on me. I made a step to tuck in my chair 

"With all your things" She instructed me

The first thought was 'trouble' in everyone's mind but after some thought it was me, Seohyun I could not get in that much trouble 'can I?'. I gathered my things and headed out of the classroom. When out I followed the head master out of the corridor and out of the building into the other buidling where his office is located. With classes with hug windows starred as their headmaster was seen followed by a girl with her things spelt attention. I could actully use the term dead man walking. Once we reached the next building he headed to the reception where he opened one of the meeting rooms to reveal the deputy heads, the school councellar, my parents... my EX AND HIS PARENTS! What the heck is going on?