Part Six

Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever

[her POV]

Oh god, he’d found me. His bloodshot eyes screamed murderer.  “Found you~” He whispered with a menacing grin on his face. He stepped on my phone, and I heard the screen crack under the pressure. A dull tone sounded before it went silent. I gulped, and slid away, afraid. “W-what are you going to do to me?” I asked, despite knowing what he was going to say. “I think we both know the answer to that question,” he answered while twirling the pistol with his long fingers.

I’m scared, and I don’t know what to do. “And I still have five bullets left.” He tapped the barrel of the pistol as if that was proof enough.  I want to scream for help, I want to cry out in despair, I want to give myself up to just end it. But I couldn’t show how weak I really am, I need to be strong – at least for a little while. I stood up, my legs feeling like jello.  I lifted my chin up and said, “Well? Go ahead. Shoot.”  Even though I said this with a calm, level-headed voice, inside I was shaking with fear. “You don’t think I’ll do it?” He countered, his eyebrows raised with confusion.

Good, I’ve confused him. I walked up to him who was a mere few feet away. “I just kind-of broke up with my boyfriend, and I’ve had a bad day.”  I felt a sharp pang when I thought of what had happened today, but I couldn’t let my emotions get the best of me. I put on a mask of smiles to hide my disgust and hatred.   I twirled a curl around my finger, while pouting. “But I’m ready for some fun tonight.” I whispered into his ear seductively.  I saw as Tae Kyung lowered the gun, putting it into his pocket. Seems like I have a bite, better reel it in carefully. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He began to kiss me, starting at my shoulder and following up to my neck.

I accepted all this, I had to. Even though I feel so violated.  I could hear my heart beating loudly in my ears, and I hope he wouldn’t notice.  I could feel him ping the zipper at the back of my dress. I stopped myself from pushing this filthy man away; I was doing this for a reason.  I ed his shirt quickly, but not too quick to raise suspicion.  His hand trailed away from the zipper and landed on my . In turn, I allowed myself to trail around his area. Tae Kyung groaned with pleasure, and I wanted to gag. I ran my hand over his leg until I found what I was looking for.

Bingo! I slid my hand slowly into his pant pocket and pulled it out. He didn’t seem to notice as he was busy groping my . Once my hand was completely out of his pocket, I pushed him away. Then I pulled the trigger.