2nd

SHE HIM

Students are staring at us as we walk pass them. 

We are having our field trip in the most popular beach here in Seoul, I don't usually join this kind of field trips, it's so boring and i hate crowded places, but Sulli said that Nerd guy will be joining, so I'm going to do my evil plan here.

" Oh? Ms. Jung, Ms. Choi, glad that you join us. We've been conducting a field trip for almost 3 years, and it's the first the time that you attended" our teacher said mockingly.

I roll my eyes at her and went straight to the bus ignoring the evil stare that the other students give me. 

I sit infront of the bus, there are two seats  infront of us, so we're facing each other. And since, i don't want anyone to stare at me, i put my bags in the seat infront of me.

As i am relaxing on my spot, my phone started ringing, and it's Sulli.

" what?" i ask.

" OMMO!! AM I LATE?! DON'T LEAVE ME, I'M COMING!!!!" she shouted from the other line.

I ended the call and roll my eyes. She's so childish.

 

" Is there someone sitting here?"

without facing her, i put my legs, blocking her way. and slowly, she move on the other seat. Stupid.

" Soojung, I'm here!" I ignore her, she kicks my legs, and went to her seat, which is beside me. " Where would i put my bags?" I pointed to the seat infront of me.

 

" Ms. Jung, can you move your things, you can put that up there." our teacher is angry, i know.

" Don't worry Teacher, we're going to pay for that." Sulli said sweetly.

" Ok. Myungsoo dear, you can ride on the other bus" When i heard our teacher mention his name, i quickly our bags and said " No, you can sit there."

He looks at me conciously and went to sit there infront of me.

 

According to our teacher, our trip is 1 hour so this would be a boring ride and my opportunity to talk to Nerd guy.

" Yah." i call him but he just ignore me. " Yah." and I kick him. He looks at me and i raise my eyebrow, he clumsily unplug his earphone on his ear.

" Sorry, yes?" 

" Do you know me?" i ask seriously. He shakes her head, so it's a NO.

" Do you find me pretty? beautiful? y?"

He looks shock and stare at me " What?" i ask. Slowly, he nodded while saying " You're cute"

Sulli laughs hard and i hit her hard. " Cute? like a puppy?" i ask him calmly. and he nodded.

" I don't like to be compared  to a puppy." i said through clench teeth. But i reminded myself that i needed him.

" Do you have a girlfriend?"

He shakes his head. " Mwo?"

" Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

He adjusted his big eyeglass, he really a nerd. His fashion sense . " Umm..Me-me?" he stuttered.

" Nope, i'm asking Sulli. Of course, I am asking you Nerd."

" Bu--bu-but" he stuttered again

I ignore him and put my earphone on. I deal with him later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

" Yah, Jung Soojung. Wake up!!" I wake up when someone started shaking me. I look at Sulli. " We're here!!"

Stupid. I glance on the seat infront me " Where is he?"

" Nerd-sshi? Oh, he already go to the beach."

" Why did you let him go?" I asks her, fixing my hair. She shurgged. 

Sometimes, i want to punch Sulli straight on her cute face.

 

AT THE BEACH..

" Waa!! I really love the sun" Sulli is swirling like an idiot, while she plays on the ocean.

' You look stupid" i commented.

She ignore me, and continue being an idiot.

 

I keep glacing around, i  really need to talk to Nerd.

 

" Kaja! Don't worry about Nerd-sshi, we have a party this night, so there will be a lot of wines, you can do your plan later." I smile evilly.

 

Be ready Nerd.

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Enjoy reading, chingus :*