1st

SHE HIM

Krystal's POV

 

I had eaten 5 burgers, 6 french fries and 3 soft drinks and this nerd didn't show up yet. I have to make a deal with him as soon as possible.

I kick Sulli's legs under the table "YAH! Where is he? You told me that he always walks in this area!!!" i shouted while i keep on kicking her.

She drags me here because ACCORDING TO HER, she's pretty and she always knew things. Why did I even believe this crazy girl?!

" YAH! I JUST GUESS, ARASSO??!" she shouted back and begin to kicks me.

We are like soccer players while we kick each other, students who are passing by look at us weirdly. Oh well, whatever i do I'm still pretty.

When we get tired we stop and begin to eat again, as if nothing happens. We always did that, that's why we're bestfriends, we think the same way.

 

After 1 hour.

" I think he's not coming this way" I sigh.

" I think so, Kaja?"

I nodded and we pick up our things. And walks on the hallway, as always eyes on us.

" Are you still going to asks him?" Sulli asks.

I roll my eyes " Of course, why would i wait for him for almost 3 hours if i won't ask him?"

" I just think this plan will ruin someone's future" I laugh, sometimes Sulli is weird.

 

" Oh! there he is!!" Sulli points to someone, and i smile widely as i see him.

I immediately walk to him, when i reach his spot he didn't even notice me and begins to run fast.

I stare at him dumbfounded, how dare he is?

" Ok, he ignores you." Sulli stated.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

" What are we going to do?"

 

I keep thinking of the same question for a past hour. What am i going to do to asks that stupid guy.

" Try to talk to him." Sulli suggested.

" Did you see what happens earlier?" Sulli nodded and pouted.

 

After a minute.

" You know we have his number, right? We stole it on the school's record. Try calling him." She handed me a small paper. On that paper is nerd's number.

I dial his number and " The number you dialed is unattended."

" Stupid!" i am so angry that i throw my phone on the wall, don't worry i can buy another one.

" Awww... Plan B is failed. We have done every good way to talk to him"

I smile evilly, Sulli you're a genius.

" If we can't talk to him in a nice way, then i have to do it in a hard way."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Keke~ so busy but here's my update. Hope you like it, chingus :)))