3rd

SHE HIM

Krystal's POV

We are now on the seashore, just like what Sulli says there is party, so we are attending.

I am wearing my favorite white shorts, and a white t-shirt. Sulli is wearing a pink dress, Sulli really loves dresses. She looks good in dresses, though to be honest.

" Soojung!" Sulli shouted through the loud music, since it a party so there is a loud music.

It's Big Bang's Fantastic Baby.

I raise my eyebrow, asking What?

" I saw the Nerd guy" I stop sipping my juice, i don't drink alcohol. That's not my style.

" Where?" i ask. She points on the pool, and there i saw the nerd sitting alone.

I started to stand up.

Sulli holds my hand " Yah, where are you going?"

" To the Nerd guy, waeyo?"

" I don't think your plan is good Soojung. Your plan may ruin someone's life."

I give her an deadly stare " Why do you keep on telling those stipid things? I don't care. I have to do it"

I don't really care what will happen, I am now so desperate. Yes, i know i am selfish but i just don't care. With that, i leave Sulli and went to the Nerd.

 

He looks like he's thinking something deep, that he didn't even notice that i sit beside him.

I clear my throat, and he turns his head on me, when he notice how close we are, he quickly put some space between us.

" Anyeong Haseyo" and he bows.

" Why are you here alone?" i ask, so that we can have a conversation.

" I don't like crowded places." he said.

" Yeah, me too."

After that, we didn't talk we just enjoy the scenery infront of us.

" Do you need anything from me?" he suddenly asks.

Without any hesitation i said " Yes"

" What do you need?"

" I want you to ------" He stop me and offers me a drink

" I don't want to hear whatever you need from me because i won't give it to you."

It was the longest sentence that he said to me. I am so shock of his response, so i am rejected this moment.

With what he said, anger is boiling in my body, i want to punch him but stop myself.

I order all the kind of alcohol. When i begin to drink, he will stop me

" What, nerd?!" i shouted.

" Stop drinking, you're drunk already."

i roll my eyes " Oh please, shut up and let me drink"

 

NO ONE'S POV

After an hour, Krystal drinks 10 glasses of alcohol.

She stands up and grabs Myungsoo's collar " Come on"

Eventhough Myungsoo is confuse he just follows Krystal because he can't leave a girl who is so drunk.

As they are walking, suddenly Krystal falls on the sand and started shouting random things

" SULLI! SULLI! WHARE ARE YOU?! STUPPPPPPIIIIDDDD!!!!"

As a gentleman, Myungsoo offers piggy back Krystal, Krystal started punching Myingsoo's back and she even bit his ear.

" Are you going to me?!" she asks and Myungsoo shakes his head,

" But i want you to me" She said in a childish way.

Myungsoo stops and Krystal started laughing again " You are so nerdy stupid"

 

" Where is you room?" he asks Krystal. She shook her head.

" Aish" that's all Myungsoo can say, as he brought Krystal on his room.

------------------------

I'll update the next part later.

What do you think, did Krystal accomplish her plans?

Enjoy reading, chingus!!