7th

SHE HIM

" Choi Jinri, when are you flying to London?" I ask Sulli while closing the door of Sulli's room.

The twins really like Sulli's room, especially SeNa.

 

"Molla-yo." Sulli shrugg and continue to eat. " So, you'll still going to train? And who's going to train you?"

This time I am the one who shrugg. Seriously, the old man is so annoying. After all the things that I've done, I studied well to manage the company well and I even gave two beautiful and handsome granchildren, and guess what he said 'Krystal, you still have to train, you still don't have a experience in this field". Annoying, right?

 

"Right. I almost forgot, we have a reunion." 

I roll my eyes "you know we don't attend those stupid reunions."

Sulli nodded and smile " Soojung, Shiwoo really looks lhis Nerd father."

I smack her on the head "Yah. I told you to stop mentioning the nerd."

"Why? It is obvious, though. Can't you see, he's shy, doesn't speak that much, he's not friendly only SeNa is his friend, most specially he really likes books."

 

Well, that's true. Shiwoo like to read, but I think he's only intelligent like me.

i shook my head " shut your stupid mouth, Sulli."

 " Don't worry SeNa got everything in you. She's straight-forward, cold, and those death glare- its creppier than yours."

 " stupid" 

 

------------

 

" oh. Here's the princess. Looks like you're just on time." my father, the old man said.

I smirk at him.

Today is the day that I will meet the person whol'll going to train me. I have to be early to make a good impression, eventhough this stupid training won't affect the fact that I will gping to handle this company. I just want to please the old man.

 

" So, where is my trainor? 

" He'll be here any minute." My father looks at his watch.

" Psh." i mumble and went to sit.

 

We've been waiting for almost 30 minutes and its geTting on my nerves.

" That's it. I am going now !!" I storm out the room And ignore my father's call.

 

I quickly went to the parking lot where my car and driver is.

" Let's go to my children's school." I inform him.

 

As we where passing the street near my company's, my eyes darted to the man who his going out on his car. He looks familiar.

 

---------------

 

Kim Myungsoo's POV

 

As I step outside the airport, I felt at home. It's been a long time since I left Korea. 

 

"Sir. You still have 2 hour before your meeting and we have 30 minute before we arrive there."

I glance on my watch, still have plenty of time. 

"  Where's my car? I have to go somewhere."

 

I enter and I become excited as I became nearer to that place. I hope she's there.

 

The park is full of children palying around, i get my camera.

As i sit on one of the bench. I remember everything.

 

*FLASHBACK......

" Yah. Kim Myungsoo! Where are you?"

 

I push my eyeglass, I am now hiding on a tree and I burst oit laughing as I saw how irritated Jiyeon is.

" I am here." she turn to me and smile.

" I have my answer now."

 

My heart beats rapidly, i've been courting her for almost 5 months.

I stare at her and she hugs me and whisper " Yes."

 

*END OF FLASHBACK.

 

I smile at the memory. Eversince she said the sweet word to me we hang out on this park.

 

I began to take pictures and this little girl caught my eye.

 

" Stop this my brother!!!" She shouted to the boys infront of her.

" Andwae. Andwae. LOSER! LOSER!" One of the boys pull her hair and she push him back. The bpy stumble on the floor and began crying.

He was about to hit the little girl when I stop them.

" Go to your teacher." I said to them.

They ran off and I face the little girl who is helping her brother.

" Are you Ok?" I ask her.

She roll her eyes and said " Ofcourse I am. And since you help me, here's my bracelet, if you needed help just touch it." 

She hand me her bracelet with a S dangling on the side.

" You take pictures?" She asks me. Her brother is hiding on her back.

" Yes."I smile to her.

She sit on the near bench while dragging her brother.

" What's your name?" She asks me.

" Myung---" 

" I call you L, do you know L from Death Note?" I shook my head " You are now L".

" I.am Jung Se Na and this is my twin brother Jung Shi Woo."

I nodded, so they are twins. They don't look anything similar.

" Can ypu take a picture of us 3. So that, you'll remember us."

I don't think she's asking me, it looks like she's commanding me.

 

I nodded and take picture with us 3.

 

I was looking on mu camera when they began to run.

" Mommmyyy!!" I smile and gather my camera.

Eventhough, I didn't se Jiyeon I met  a adorable twins. 

 

But, SeNa reminds me of someone. Someone I will never forget. Jung Soojung. I hope SeNa won't grow up like Jung Soojung.

 

---------------------

 

This update is longer than my usual updates. I enjoy writing this.

 

And i want to say thank you to those who give a baby names. 

I hope you like SeNa and Shiwoo. 😙

 

Share your thoughts, I like reading them.

 

Kamsahamnida.