6th

SHE HIM

5 years had passed. 5 amazing years.

 

I walk hurriedly as I enter the building where Sulli live.

Sulli is now one of the most popular designer, not just in South Korea but also internationally. I never thought she would be a designer.

 

" Oh. Glad you're here. I can't concentrate on my work while they are here." Sulli became a wonderful and a very beautiful women.

" Did you bring some food? I'm starving!" She whine. Oh, I forgot she's still the childish Adorable Sulli.

I shove the plastic bag which is full of foods.

"Where are they?" I ask as I sit on her couch.

"My room. You know how they love my room."

 

While Sulli is so busy eating all the foods. I rested my head on the couch, 5 years had passed and I still can remember those things.

 

*flashback*

After we found the the pregnancy test was positive. We quickly went to the hospital to confirmed it.

 

"Yes. Ms. Jung, you're one month pregnant." 

I never been happy in my whole life. The company is finally mine.

 

------------

" You heard it right Appa. I am pregnant!" I exclamied happily.

Appa just stared at me like I am a crazy person, so I showed him the ultrasound picture that the doctor had given to me.

 Appa hugged me tightly. He's really happy. 

And guess what, he promised that when I finished my college the company is officially mine.

 

-----------

I attented the college eventhough I am pregnant, Sulli and I attended the same school but with different courses.

 

I never hid to my classmates and schoolmates that I am pregnant because I am too beautiful to care.

 

"Krystal. Who's the father of your child?" one of my college friend asks.

I shrugged "He's a famous celebrity and I don't to ruin his image."

The laughed "Stop joking"

" He disappear. OK?"

 

HE DISAPPEAR. IT'S A ONE NIGHT STAND. Those are my answers whenever someone will asks who's the father. 

Speaking of the father. I never seen the nerd, and I don't care.

---------

I graduated my course and soon after my training, I will  be handling the company as my own.

 

If you're asking about my pregnancy, you wouldn't believed it. I gave birth on the U.S. That's all.

--------'

 

*EOF*

"How's your training?"

I open my eyes and turn my gaze to Sulli "Appa will hire someone who will help me."

" I see." and she continue munching her favorite cookies.

 

"MOMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" I smile instantly as i heard that little voice.

" Here comes the princess." Sulli said sweetly while giving soem of the cookies to my daughter.

" I don't want." And she ignore Sulli and went straight to me.

"MOMMYYYYY. I saw a pretty dress and the Tv and you'll buy it right?.

I nodded. This little girl is like my and Sulli's twin, she really cold to other people and not that friendly and guess what if she wants something, not matter what happens she'll get it. She also lobes dresses and dressing-up, just like Sulli.

 

" Come here, little prince. You want some cookies?" 

He nodded shyly.

" Unnie. You shouldn't call him 'little' he's a big boy now."  

She calls Sulli 'unnie' because Sulli wants to, Sulli thinks its cool.

I gently put my daughter on the couch, and went to my son.

 

If my daughter is really noisy, her twin brother is her exact opposite, sweet, shy and silent- he only talks one or three words.

 

This is the reason why the 5 years that passed had been amazing.

I gave birth to a twin.

 

-----------------------

 

 

Chingu, I need a baby girl and baby boy name. Would you mind helping me? Just comment it.

Kamsahamnida.

 

Hope you like the update.

Sorry for the wrong grammars. XD