4th

SHE HIM

Aigoo. My head hurts so bad. This hangover is making me dizzy.

I'm going back to sleep, beside its our field trip, i'm going enjoy it.

I pull my blankets because it's getting colder, did I forgot to turn-on the heater? Stupid, i'm .

Ohh. This bed is so warm, I snuggle closer to the pillow which is beside me, it's keeping me warmer. Just I was enjoying the warmth, the pillow began to move, this hangover is making me crazy. I ignore the fact that my pillow just moved and snuggle closer to it but the pillow is breathing !!!!

I quickly open my eyes and turn to the moving-breathing pillow I almost laugh to what I saw. A very pity face of The Nerd.

 

" YOU HIT ME ! AND- AND YOU TIED ME!" he shouted.

I smile and said sweetly "Good morning too."

"  WHY DID YOU HIT ME WITH A VASE?! WHAT HAPPEN TO US?! WHY DID YOU TIED ME?!" I think he's angry.

I moved closer to him to untie him but he moves back " Jinja? I'm going to help you, stupid nerd."

 

After I untied him, I look for my clothes because from the look of the nerd's face, he will going to pass out of embarassment everytime he looks at me. I mean, I'm and I am only wearing his shirt which he gave to me while he uses the blanket to cover jis body.

 

We are very silent while searching for our closthes because seriously this room is a mess.

But since, this is all my fault I've decided to talk to him first " Look. I'm sorry if I hit you and tie you. I'm drunk and I didn't mean it." 

But he's not listening and stare on the bed " Something had happen to us." I follow his gaze and spotted a red stain on the bed.

I almost dance my victory dance if he's not so pale. Mission Accomplished !

I nodded and look as I was sorry but I failed miserably because this stupid smile won't cooperate.

" Why are you smiling? It's wrong !" He shouted again.

" Arasso. You're over-dramatic. Let's have a deal, ok? After this stupid trip, let's meet up and i'll give you my payment. Deal?"

He didn't answer because we are interrupted by a soft knock and the door opening.

" Oppa-" a girl with a big eyeglasses looks at us with a shock and pain in her eyes.

What? I mean yeah this is awkward. I'm wearing nothing but his shirt while he's wearing his shorts only. 

"Jiyeon. Is not what you're thinking." 

The girl didn't listen and runs away. Ok? What's wrong with her?

" This is all your fault. You only think of your self. I would never ever forget this Jung Soojung." I didn't look at him and I just heard the door slamming hard.

 

I don't care. I really don't care. What's important right now is there's a big possibility that I would be pregnant and the company would be mine.

--------------------

 

I love Krystal's attitude her. 💕

 

What do you think? ☺