Epilogue

You

The next day Hoseok wakes up without Taehyung besides him like the previous day, but he’s more than happy to realize that. First, it means that he’s not crazy anymore and second, he will be picking up Taehyung from his company’s today.

He walks to the bathroom to wash his body fast and takes his wallet and phone and put it on his pocket. After taking his jacket, he walks to his car and drives to Big Hit company.

Once he arrives in front of the company’s building, he takes his phone and calls Taehyung.

“Tae, I’m in front of the company’s building,” Hoseok says still looking at the building. He smiles, he can’t wait to see his boyfriend walking up from inside the building and into his car.

“I’m on my way out, hyung, wait there,” Taehyung says across the line and it’s just make Hoseok’s smile grow wider.

“OK, I’ll hang up the call,” and he ends the call, still looking at the building.

After a while, Hoseok can look at Taehyung who’s holding his luggage out of the building. Hoseok smiles and gets out of the car to help Taehyung with his luggage.

“Hoseok hyung,” Taehyung shouts happily and hugs his boyfriend tightly, “I miss you hyung.”

Hoseok ruffles Taehyung’s hair and out of nowhere he feels this is really real, there’s a different between the fake Taehyung he imagines and the real Taehyung that is now in front of him. “I miss you too, Tae.”

Taehyung smiles and releases the hug, “let’s go to a coffee shop, I’m not having much sleep last night thinking about you but I want to spend the entire day today with you so I need coffee.”

Hoseok nods and smiles, “I know which coffee shop we should go to.”

-

They arrives at the coffee shop near Hoseok’s campus and they decided to sit near the window so they can also see the scenery outside of the coffee shop.

“So, why you’re calling me hyung?” Taehyung asks out of a sudden while looking directly at Hoseok’s eyes.

Hoseok chuckles, “well, just like what I said, I was crazy because I was missing you so much,” he says, “I was hallucinating that you’re always beside me. Well, because no matter what, you’ll always by my side.”

Taehyung widened his eyes, “really? That’s.. quite scary? So what were you imagining back then and what have you did?”

Hoseok blushed, “well, nothing much. Just you sleeping in my bed, we were having a date at a park and I gave you hotdog and it fell, now I know why it fell,” Hoseok laughs, “going to this coffee shop and was ordering your favorite drink, going to my campus, and being dragged by Namjoon to the psychologist and that’s the day I called you.”

Taehyung nods and sighs, “well, sounds fun. It should’ve been the real me not just your imagination.”

Hoseok nods, “yeah, I agree. The real you is better.”

Taehyung nods and looks at the scenery outside of the coffee shop again.

"How about you?" Hoseok suddenly asks, Taehyung looks back at him and hums in confuse, "why you decided to give up on your dream so fast?"

"Ooh," Taehyung nods, "well, the night after you told me that we can't text, call or do something related to each other, I realized that I can't live without you, I cried the whole night even the day after."

"That's what I did that night too," Hoseok interrupts and Taehyung smiles, "please continue."

Taehyung nods, "but I knew that you won't change your decision so I went to the company that day. No matter what, I still wished that you changed your mind and asked me to leave the company. Because I've given up my dream from then."

"Oh I see then," Hoseok nods, "but how about your dream then? You change it or...?"

Taehyung shakes his head, "I still want to be a singer, but let me be just a cafe's singer or something, not a singer that makes me seperated with you."

Hoseok holds Taehyung's hands and smiles, "I'm happy with your decision, Tae." And Taehyung smiles back.

“Hey, Hoseok,” a familiar sound is heard by Hoseok’s ears and Hoseok turns around to find Yoongi again. “So, today with your real boyfriend?”

Hoseok laughs when he remembers the day when he and his imaginary Taehyung went here, Yoongi was so confused and now he knows the reason. That’s why everyone was just looking at him and not Taehyung. “Well yeah, here’s my boyfriend, his name is Taehyung. Taehyung, here’s my friend, Yoongi, he works part time here.”

Taehyung nods and smiles at Yoongi, “hi, I’m Taehyung. Nice to meet you.”

Yoongi smiles back, “nice to meet you too Taehyung. I’m so glad to I can meet you in person. You are cute, just like Hoseok’s type.”

Taehyung blushed, “thank you.”

Yoongi chuckles, “well, two caramel macchiatos?” and Hoseok nods, Yoongi nods also and leave the two alone.

“Has the imaginary Taehyung met him?” Taehyung asks.

“Well, kinda,” Hoseok shrugs his shoulder. “Do you want to meet my best friend, Namjoon? He’s probably having a class today.”

Taehyung shakes his head, “no need, hyung. I’ve met him.”

“You have met him? When?” Hoseok widened his eyes.

“Well, he has been accepted as the trainee at my company yesterday, and we met this morning. Oh, and I have met Jin hyung too, since I’m out of the company, they’re trying to find my replacement and when Jin hyung was accompanying Namjoon hyung, he got casted. So basically they’re now under the same company,” Taehyung explains and Hoseok nods.

“It’s great then, he really wants to be a part of the company and he really loves Jin hyung from what I see,” Hoseok says still nodding.

“So,” Taehyung says, “is everyone happy and healthy now?” he says smiling.

Hoseok nods and laughs, “well, I guess so.”

“Excuse me, here’s your caramel macchiatos,” Jimin served two caramel macchiatos on the table while Taehyung looking at Jimin and giggles, “Oh, hyung, you bring your boyfriend?”

Hoseok nods at Jimin, “yeah, he’s Taehyung.”

Jimin nods, “I know him, hyung. He’s in one of my classes.”

Hoseok looks at Taehyung who’s still giggling, “is he, Tae?” and Taehyung nods. Well, maybe this can be the beginning to be closer to Jimin as well.

The End

A/N: woah finally it ends and I’m sorry if it’s too short! So basically I was making this story in a day but I updated this story not in a day hahaha, comment please? Sorry I don’t show Jungkook here because seriously I don’t know where I should put him. Well, comment please?