Chapter 1

You

Hoseok looks at the bouquet of roses in his hand and smiles. The view of Taehyung smiling widely when he receives the roses as he smells the scent of it makes Hoseok’s smile grow wider. He can’t wait to see it in real.

He peeks at the classroom’s window to see his boyfriend looking straight to the teacher that is speaking while resting his head on his palm. Taehyung doesn’t do anything besides that, but Hoseok find him extremely beautiful just like that.

Hoseok looks back at the bouquet of roses in his hands and looks at the watch on his other hand, he smiles, “three more minutes,” he whispers. He decided to leans again the wall of the classroom and looks at the beautiful scenery of the school’s garden once again.

The schoool’s garden is beautiful, filled with so many beautiful and colorful flowers, with some shrub and else that has greenish color, a few bench for the students to sit and a few swings.

Hoseok chuckles, no matter how beautiful the garden is, the most beautiful thing in this world for him is still Taehyung, no one can compares to him, at least Hoseok thinks so.

Kriiiiinggg

The school’s bell finally rings, signaling that the school’s time has over and the students can go out and do whatever they want without the teacher watching strictly at them. A few happy screams can be heard right after the bell rang.

Hoseok straighten his body and hide the roses behind his back, ready to greet Taehyung once he has out of the classroom. A few moments later, some students are out of the class and they giggle when they see Hoseok, he can only reply them with a smile.

“Hoseok hyung,” a familiar voice greets Hoseok as he has out of the classroom. His familiar brownish hair and rectangular smile capture Hoseok’s eyes in constant. “How long have you been out here?”

Hoseok smiles, “not too long, it’s OK,” then he pulls out his hand behind his back, showing Taehyung the bouquet of roses he has been hiding and giving it to him, Taehyung widen his eyes in shock, Hoseok still smiling, “for you, happy 1st year anniversary?”

Taehyung blushes and receives the roses, smell the scent of them right away, just like what Hoseok has imagined before, and he smiles with that. “Thank you, hyung.”

“You’re welcome,” Hoseok ruffles Taehyung’s hair and grabs his hand, walking to the parking lot of the school, “so how’s your school?”

“It’s good,” Taehyung smiles, “well I got some high scores on the final exam.”

Hoseok stops, opening the door of his car but kisses Taehyung’s forehead before Taehyung get into the car, “that’s my boy,” and he close the door and get into the car too.

“So where are we going now?” Taehyung says once he has wore the seatbelt, judging by his tone, he’s really excited.

“How about amusement park?” Hoseok asked and Taehyung nods in excitement. Hoseok drives his car to the amusement park while hearing to Taehyung’s words about how excited and happy he is.

-

They arrives at the amusement park and buys the ticket immediately, entering the amusement park and looks around to think about what should they ride first.

“How about roller coaster?” Hoseok asked looking at his Taehyung. Taehyung’s face getting pale and he shakes his head a few times. Hoseok chuckles, “scared?” Taehyung nods.

“Let’s go to the less scary ride hyung,” Taehyung says and holds Hoseok’s hand, “how about merry-go-round?”

Hoseok laughs, “Taehyung ah, it’s a ride for children!”

“I am a child,” Taehyung pouts, “please hyung, let’s ride that, I want to ride a horse!” Taehyung says while giving his best puppy eyes to Hoseok.

Hoseok can’t resist Taehyung’s puppy eyes so he agrees, they walk to the merry-go-round, waiting in line with some children and their parents. Hoseok is embarrassed, but he thinks as long as Taehyung happy then he will be happy too.

After a long time, they finally can ride the merry-go-round. Taehyung is riding the white horse while Hoseok is riding the brown one besides him. Taehyung laughs and acts like he’s riding the real horse, slapping the horse’s butts and else.

“Tae, you act like a child,” Hoseok says and laughs.

Taehyung frowns, “I am a child, you always say that to me, so don’t scold me for this.”

Hoseok ruffles Taehyung’s hair once again, “but Tae, why did you choose the white horse?”

“Because I’m a charming white horse prince,” Taehyung says smiling proudly, hitting his chest like he’s the real white horse prince.

“Princess,” Hoseok interrupts, “you mean a white horse princess, because I’m the prince.”

Taehyung pouts, “but I’m a boy..”

“Nah, you’re my girl,” Hoseok laughs and kisses Taehyung’s cheek make him blushed again and silent. A few moments later, he acts like a child again.

-

After riding some other rides, they finally feels hungry and decided to buy some foods that happens to be cheeseburgers and bubble teas.

They are eating their meal at one park in the amusement park while watching the rides going. They eat their meal silently but sometimes Hoseok will acts cheesy by feeding Taehyung the cheeseburgers or asking to taste Taehyun’s bubble tea.

“But hyung, we have the same bubble tea flavor,” Taehyung says, when Hoseok was asking to taste Taehyung’s bubble tea for the third time.

“I know, but why your bubble tea is sweeter than mine?” Hoseok says in a confused tone.

“Really, hyung?” Taehyung asks, “let me taste yours then,” and he takes Hoseok’s bubble tea and sips it, he thinks for a while and shakes his head, “it tastes the same.”

Hoseok chuckles, “yours is sweeter,” and he pecks Taehyung lips makes Taehyung’s shock, “because your lips are so sweet.”

Taehyung’s blush for the nth time of the day, and he keeps his head down, shy of the sudden kiss from Hoseok. “Oh, my baby Tae is shy?”

Hoseok lifts Taehyung’s chin and kisses his lips again, but longer and longer than the last one.

-

The night comes so fast after they ride several more rides and before they go home, they decided to ride the Ferris wheel to see the scenery of the whole amusement park before they end their date today.

After waiting in line for a quite long time, they finally sitting inside one of the Ferris wheel’s cage facing each other. They both are looking at the scenery and amused by the beautiful scenery.

“Wow, Taehyung ah, I never thought it’s going to be this pretty,” Hoseok says still sticking his eyes into the scenery while Taehyung lower his head. “Taehyung ah?”

“Hyung, I have to tell you something,” Taehyung says when Hoseok finally turns around to look at him, but Taehyung still afraid to look at Hoseok’s face.

“What is it? Just tell me then,” Hoseok says encouraging Taehyung to talk even though looking at Taehyung’s act, it’s going to be a bad thing. But as a positive person he is, he has to throw that mind away and listen to whatever Taehyung going to say.

“I-,” Taehyung playing with his hands, “I was auditioning for an entertainment two months ago, and yesterday they called me-“ Taehyung pulls his breath and sighs, “they said I am accepted and starting tomorrow I’ll be their trainee.”

Hoseok widened his eyes in shock, he can’t believe that Taehyung was doing something without telling him first, but then he knows he can’t be mad. He has to stay positive no matter what. He then smiles, “it’s good isn’t it? Your dream to be a singer is going to come true. Congratulations, baby!”

Taehyung shakes his head, “it’s not the problem hyung,” he says and lifts his head, looking straight to Hoseok’s eyes, “they forced me to live in a dorm and living in the company until or maybe even after I debuted, I can’t go out as freely as I am now and-“ Taehyung gasp, he doesn’t realize that a single tear has escaped his eyes, “and they prohibit me to date, we can’t be together anymore hyung, because no matter what, they will find it out.”

The last sentence Taehyung’s said feels like stabbing Hoseok right in the heart, he feels like the his breath is stop and he can’t do anything beside staring at Taehyung and his teary eyes.

“Hyung?” Taehyung calls him after silent was covering them for a while, “Hyung what should I do?”

Hoseok looks to his head, thinking about what should he says to his boyfriend while trying hard to hold his tears to coming out.

“Hyung, you know I really want to be a singer, this is a really great chance for me, but you know that I can’t live you also,” Taehyung says, he starts to sob and cries, wiping his unstoppable tears.

Hoseok gulps and sighs, he looks back to Taehyung and smiles, “it’s okay Taehyung. Let’s end it here, your dream is more important. But promise after you’ve become a real singer, don’t forget me okay?”

Taehyung looks at Hoseok in shock, “Hyung.. do you think it’s the best way? I don’t want to lose you.”

Hoseok nods and ruffles Taehyung’s hair, “it’s okay, go catch your dream, there’s no second chance Taehyung ah.”

Taehyung hugs Hoseok tightly and cries on his shoulder. Hoseok caresses Taehyung’s back softly, while some tears are actually escaping his eyes.

To be continue

A/N: it's my first chaptered fanfic so I hope you like it! Please look forward for the next chapter! Comment please?