Chapter 4

You

After a few more classes, Hoseok finally ends his day at college. Hoseok meets Taehyung in front of his classes and they both walks to the canteen to get some food while holding hands.

“What do you want to eat, Tae?” Hoseok asks when they just sit on one of the table in the canteen.

Taehyung hums in response, “just get me chocolate, I’ve already eaten when waiting for you classes to end.”

Hoseok nods, “OK, wait here, I’ll get some food. Don’t let other people to sit here, OK?” and Taehyung nods so Hoseok go to buy some foods.

After a few moments, Hoseok finally back to the table with some foods, but what he found is a bunch of gossip girls and not Taehyung. Hoseok widened his eyes in shock, and he walks around the canteen while shouting Taehyung’s name. He’s afraid if Taehyung is gone.

“Hoseok hyung, I’m here,” Taehyung shouts. Hoseok finally knows where he is and sit on the table where Taehyung is, “sorry hyung, I can’t keep my promise to not let the other people sit there so I find a new table instead.”

Hoseok ruffles Taehyung’s hair, “It’s OK, just not make me worry again, OK?” Hoseok asks and Taehyung’s nods. They finally eats their meals.

“Hoseok! Can I sit with you?” a familiar voice suddenly heard in Hoseok’s ears. Hoseok turns around and looks at Namjoon who’s walking to him.

“Sure, sit here with my boyfriend too,” Hoseok says while tapping the sit where Taehyung is not sitting on.

Namjoon looks at him confused but he obeys Hoseok order to sit on the selected seat. “Your boyfriend?”

Hoseok nods, and he looks at Taehyung, he points him, “Namjoon, I introduce you my boyfriend, Taehyung,” and Hoseok points back at Namjoon, “and Taehyung, this is my best friend, Namjoon.”

Taehyung smiles at Namjoon and Namjoon awkwardly look at Taehyung. Hoseok smiles while looking at both of them, “hope you both get along well.”

“Hoseok,” Namjoon looks at Hoseok with still a confused look.

“Yeah?” Hoseok continues to eat his spagetthi without bother looking at Namjoon or Taehyung.

“Where is he?” Namjoon says with a confused tone.

Hoseok looks at him and looks at Taehyung, he points the sit where Taehyung is sitting on, “he’s there, Namjoon. Is it the time for you to wear glasses?”

“No, Hoseok,” Namjoon shakes his head, “there’s no one there.”

Hoseok looks at Namjoon confused, then he looks at Taehyung who still eating his chocolate cutely. “He’s there, Namjoon. He’s eating his chocolate, can’t you see?”

“What chocolate?” Namjoon says almost shouting at Hoseok, “the chocolate is there since the first time I came!” he points at the chocolate on the table.

Hoseok looks at the chocolate in disbelief, and looks back at Taehyung who’s still eating his chocolate. “Taehyung?”

Taehyung stops eating his chocolate and looks at Hoseok, “yes, hyung?”

“Taehyung, it’s you, right?” Hoseok asks again, looking at his Taehyung and Taehyung nods.

“No, Hoseok,” Namjoon shakes his head but Hoseok seems to talk to the seat in front of him and keep calling him Taehyung for countless of time, “HOSEOK ARE YOU CRAZY?!”

Hoseok surprised with Namjoon shouts and looks at him, “no, I’m not. Taehyung is really there, Namjoon! He’s there!” Hoseok keeps pointing at the sit.

“ off,” Namjoon says and grabs Hoseok’s arm, “go come with me with a psychologist.”

“BUT I’M NOT CRAZY!” Hoseok shouted, “TAEHYUNG COME HERE, DON’T JUST SIT THERE!”

-

They arrives at the psychologist with Namjoon driving Hoseok’s car but Hoseok is still certain that he is not crazy at all, and that Taehyung is there with him, even in the car.

“Go in,” Namjoon says pushing Hoseok to the door of the psychologist.

Hoseok shakes his head, “I said I’m not crazy! What kind of best friend are you?!”

“I SAID GO IN AND I’M BEING LIKE THIS BECAUSE I’M YOUR ING BEST FRIEND SO STOP TALKING ABOUT SOME !” Namjoons shouts and opens the door, pushing Hoseok in while he walks in too and locks the door behind him.

“So, who’s we got here, Namjoon?” a man with a white coat and a pretty face looks at both Namjoon and Hoseok who just entered the room.

“Jin hyung,” Namjoon says, “it’s my best friend, Hoseok. He said that his boyfriend is here when he’s actually not. I think he’s crazy.”

Hoseok looks at Namjoon and rolls his eyes. He knows it now. Namjoon ever told him about that Jin guy he likes that happen to a psychologist. Hoseok now started to think that this is just Namjoon’s way to become closer to Jin.

“Oh, I see, then sit here, sir, let’s check it,” Jin says motioning Hoseok and Namjoon to sits in front of him. They both obey it.

“Well I’m not crazy okay,” Hoseok says, “Taehyung is really here and now he’s standing beside me. Right Taehyung?” he looks at Taehyung and Taehyung nods. “See? He nods.”

Jin looks at Taehyung and smiles, he nods, “OK, then, Hoseok. Is Taehyung still alive?”

Hoseok widened his eyes, “what do you mean by that? Of course he’s still alive!” Hoseok shouts angrily. What type of question is that? What place is this? Is he really a psychologist? Why he’s so dumb?

“Can I have his phone number?” Jin says while smiling sweetly. Well, Hoseok should admit that this man is so pretty, no wonder Namjoon likes him so much.

“Sure,” Hoseok says while peeking at Taehyung who feels like lose in his 4D world again. Hoseok takes his phone, pressing some buttons and giving his phone to Jin.

Jin takes Hoseok’s phone and nods, he retype the number to his office’s telephone and starts calling the number. Hoseok widened his eyes and looks confused, “why you have to call him when he’s here?”

Jin only replies Hoseok’s words with a smile, and finally he speaks, “hello? Are you Taehyung?”

Hoseok looks at Taehyung who’s still in his 4D world. Wait, does Taehyung answer the call? If he does, then why he doesn’t hear Taehyung’s phone ringing? And why Taehyung doesn’t holding his phone? Or is it Jin just acting?

“Ah, I’m Jin, a psychologist,” Jin says, Hoseok eyeing everything that Jin does, “do you know Hoseok? Yeah, that Hoseok. Oh, nothing, he just want to speak with you, can he?”

Hoseok holds his breath, is it the real Taehyung? “Great, he really needs to speak to you now. I’ll hand the phone to him, OK?”

Jin hands the phone to Hoseok, while Hoseok takes his phone with trembling fingers and stick it to his ear, “He-hello, Taehyung?” he says with a trembling voice as well.

“Yes, it’s me, Hoseok hyung, why? I’m in the middle of practice right now,

“Practice? What practice?”

“Vocal practice, you know I’m a trainee now right?”

Hoseok gasps, “I-I know..”

“Is there anything you want to say to me?”

Hoseok looks beside him and suddenly the Taehyung who has been there has gone, and he widened his eyes before he sighs.

“Taehyung, I miss you… I was crazy, Taehyung ah, can you give up your dream to be with me? You can still sing whenever you want, but don’t worry about job, I’ll make up everything. Can you.. please?”

“…”

“Taehyung?”

Hoseok hears a soft sob from across the line. Hoseok chest feels tightened.

“Hyung.. I was waiting for you to say that.. Of course I can do that, now the most important thing for me is you.”

Hoseok feels a tear has escaped his eyes so he wipes it in hurry, “great. I’ll pick you up tomorrow at Big Hit company then?”

“Sure hyung..”

“Bye, see you tomorrow Taehyung ah,” Hoseok says and he ends up the call. He sighs.

“So, is his problem solved? Is he not crazy now?” Namjoon says after a long silent looking only at the two.

Jin nods, “well, he was crazy, but just because he misses Taehyung so much. I think he has recovered now. Hoseok, is Taehyung still here?”

Hoseok looks at Jin and looks at his surrounding, he smiles, “no, he’s not here, hyung. Thank you for make me recover hyung.”

Jin smiles back and nods, “that’s what a psychologist do. I’m glad you could be recovered this fast. Some patients can’t even be recovered until now.”

Namjoon looks at Jin, “but you have done a great job, hyung. You’re such a great psychologist.”

Hoseok rolls his eyes, “well, have fun dating, I’ll go home first. Bye.” Hoseok walks out of the room and leaves the blushing Jin and Namjoon alone in the room.

The End

A/N: well it’s actually not what I’ve been imagining about this story, but the real ending will be very difficult for me to write and will be extremely sad so let me just end it like this. Well, there will be an epilogue too so don’t be sad!