Chapter 3

You

Hoseok opens his eyes slowly when he hears his alarm ringing and begging him to wake up. He groans while getting up and sit on his bed. He stretch his arms and finally looking beside him which Taehyung is peacefully asleep there.

He doesn’t want to wake Taehyung up, so he gets up slowly from bed and walks to the bathroom to wash his body before having some breakfast and goes to his college.

A few moments after he has done washing himself, he walks out from the bathroom and found Taehyung is sitting on the bed but he is already well-dressed. Hoseok is confused, Taehyung is peacefully asleep when he gets up but why he can be well-dressed this fast, but Hoseok thinks maybe he uses the other bathroom in his apartment since he has two bathrooms.

“Hey, morning,” Hoseok says when he walks to Taehyung still with towel wrapping around his waist, “you moves so fast, hm?” and he walks to the wardrobe to wear some clothes that comfortable enough for him to study in class.

Taehyung gives him his rectangular smile and nods, “I’m so excited to come with you to your college,” he says and giggles. Hoseok found it extremely cute.

“Glad you’re that excited,” Hoseok says when he has done wearing his clothes, he’s not embarrassed to change his clothes around Taehyung because they have see each other every part of body.

“So when will we go?” Taehyung asks, looking so excited while bouncing up and down on bed.

Hoseok takes his phone to look at the watch, “my class will start on 9 and now it’s only 7. How about we go to the coffee shop near my campus before going there?”

Taehyung nods, “sounds great. I love coffee.”

“OK,” Hoseok says while putting his phone and his wallet on his pocket and walks to Taehyung to grab his hand, “Let’s go.”

-

They arrives at the coffee shop and sits at near the window. They are chatting about some random things like usual until the maid of the coffee shop approaches them, and it happens to be Hoseok’s friend that works part time there.

“Hey, Hoseok,” Yoongi says once he has approached Hoseok and Taehyung, “so early today, what’s up?”

Hoseok smiles, “just want to drink coffee with my boyfriend before going to the campus.”

Yoongi looks at him confused, “boyfriend?”

Hoseok nods, “yeah, you know, that Taehyung I told you, here he is,” Hoseok says while pointing at Taehyung who awkwardly smiles at Yoongi, but Yoongi still look at him confused.

“Are you OK?” Yoongi looks back at Hoseok with a concern look.

Hoseok is a bit taken aback with what Yoongi is saying, well actually he never really says that he is gay to anyone besides to his best friend—Namjoon—who’s happen to be gay too, and he never mentions to Yoongi that Taehyung is actually a guy, but having that expression in front of his boyfriend is absolutely rude.

“I’m OK, hyung,” Hoseok says after silent filled the room for a while, “just give us two caramel macchiatos, OK? Please hurry,” Hoseok says while looking at Yoongi with a begging look, he really doesn’t want to make Taehyung feels bad.

Yoongi raises his eyebrow, “Really? Oh, okay, wait a minute,” and he walks back to the counter to order the drinks.

Hoseok looks nervously at Taehyung who is still silent, “well, I’m sorry, maybe he’s a bit shock, I never told him that I’m gay,” Hoseok says scratching his hair.

Taehyung smiles, “It’s OK, no one know I’m gay too, so you don’t have to worry, hm?” and Hoseok nods.

After a long minute of waiting, the drinks have finally arrived but right now the one who served it is not Yoongi, he’s the new guy who works at the coffee shop that Hoseok is not really close to him. But Hoseok knows the guy’s name, if he’s not wrong, the name of the guy is Jimin.

“Thank you, Jimin,” Hoseok says once Jimin has served the drinks on the table.

Jimin gives his best eyesmile and nods, “enjoy your drinks, hyung,” and he walks away even without looking a little bit to Taehyung.

Hoseok feels like everyone is being rude to Taehyung by not even thinking that Taehyung is there. Well, I mean he knows that gay is not a thing that everyone agrees but at least do some respect to the people, can’t they?

Hoseok looks at Taehyung who is happily sipping on his coffee. Well at least Taehyung is not a type who thinks about other opinions or such too much, maybe Hoseok should really learn to do the same thing.

“You happy with the drink?” Hoseok asks while Taehyung keep sipping his drink, he starts to sip his own drink too.

Taehyung nods, “I love caramel macchiato, thanks hyung,” Taehyung says and not after that he says again, “hyung, mine is finished.”

Hoseok widened his eyes, “that fast? Woah, Taehyung, you are really something,” Hoseok says and he tries to drink his caramel macchiato as fast as he can when he looks at his watch who says it’s already 8:45.

-

Hoseok enters his music class while Taehyung is patiently waiting for him outside the class. At his class, he meets his best friend, Namjoon, who seems to be really happy to see him.

“Yo, Namjoon, what makes you happy?” Hoseok says with a smile, he taps his best friend shoulder.

Namjoon looks at him, “Hoseok you know what! I was auditioned for a company today and I think I’ve did a great job!”

Hoseok smiles fade when he heard his best friend is auditioned for a company, it somehow reminds him of the first time Taehyung says he has auditioned for the company and is accepted. But luckily now Taehyung has given up his dream to be with Hoseok.

“What’s up with you?” Namjoon says snapping out Hoseok from his thoughts, “well you feel happy for me, right?”

Hoseok smiles and nods, “of course I feel happy for you. It’s just.. you know Taehyung right? He was auditioned for a company and got accepted too,” Hoseok says.

“Oh, that’s so bad, man,” Namjoon says, “I mean when you got accepted you can’t interact with anyone besides the company and your relationship will be ruined. If one of you can’t get over it, maybe one of you will become crazy.”

Hoseok laughs, “well, fortunately, he given up his dream and decided to stay with me so there’s no problem at all, he’s even waiting for me outside the class.”

Namjoon smiles, “good then, by the way which company did your boyfriend auditioned for?”

Hoseok shrugs, “I don’t know, maybe Big Hit or something, I don’t really care since he’s not going to be a part of it anyway.”

Namjoon widened his eyes, “OMG, Big Hit? Well I’ve auditioned for that company too! I hope with the cancelation of your boyfriend, I will get into that company easier.”

Hoseok nods, “well, good luck to you then, my best friend.”

Namjoon nods and suddenly the teacher comes to the class and they start to study.

To be continue

A/N: the next chapter is going to be the last chapter~_~ sorry if the plot is too fast but comment please?