Chapter 2

You

Hoseok opens his apartment door with a heavy sighs and locks the door again. He walks to the nearest couch and lies himself there, looking at his ceiling as he let his tears escaping his eyes like a river. He closes his eyes, squeezes his shirt above his chest as his body trembles because the loud sob escaping his mouth.

He knows he was the one who says all positive things when Taehyung says everything, he knows he said everything was alright, he was alright. He knows he was the one that ends this all, but still, actually it’s just an acting. Of course he won’t let his beloved boyfriend give up on his dream just because he’s not alright—not at all.

Tomorrow, Taehyung going to be live in the company’s dorm and it means that they will never ever meet up again, or maybe if they will—the possibility is so small, and they won’t be like their usual self; lovey doveying around, because the public will judge them—Taehyung, and he’s not going to ruin his beloved boyfriend, no, ex boyfriend singer’s life because that’s what all Taehyung wants even when he was still a little boy.

Hoseok gets up and walks to his room, laying himself there while trying to sleep. But he can’t. He stares at his phone and sighs. No, Taehyung won’t give him any good night message to him anymore, and it means that Hoseok will not going to easily asleep at night because he used to sleep after Taehyung text him good night.

He sighs, he knows, he’s the one who said that after he drove Taehyung’s to his home, let’s pretend that there’s nothing more between them. Nothing, at all. Don’t text, don’t call, don’t do anything related to each other. Hoseok said it’s going to be the first step for Taehyung to adjust his singer’s life without Hoseok. Taehyung denied it at first though, he was crying so bad begging Hoseok to stay one night, but Hoseok shrugs that off. Taehyung can’t say anything more so finally he agrees and gets out from Hoseok’s car with swollen red eyes.

It’s not that Hoseok like it that way—he hates it, he hates it as much as he hates horror movies, but he knows this is the best way, or he thought so. Now as he finally feel the loneliness, he really wants to run to Taehyung’s house once again and hugs him, kisses him, tells him that he’s going to be beside him anywhere, anytime. But of course he won’t do that.

Tears escaping Hoseok’s eyes once more, and the bed is shaking, making ugly noises along with Hoseok’s another sob. He knows he looks like an always happy guy, but when a time like this, he’s actually very fragile, when it comes to love, he can’t bear any feels.

And Hoseok finally falling asleep with tears keep falling from his swollen eyes.

-

Hoseok gets up with a very bad headache, he supports his body to sit on the bed with his hand while his other hand is massaging his head. He sighs, he never really likes to cry, and last night, he’s crying so much so maybe his head can’t take it.

He is about to get out of bed when his pair of eyes suddenly captures a sleeping figure besides him. He’s looking every detail of the figure and widen his eyes when he realize who it is, “Taehyung?”

The sleeping figure moves his body a little bit before slowly opening his eyes, looking directly at Hoseok’s eyes and shows his usual rectangular smile, “morning, hyung.”

Hoseok rubs his eyes again and looks at the figure but what he sees is really Taehyung, “why you are here? Aren’t you supposed to be in the company’s dorm?” Hoseok asks confused.

Taehyung frowns, “I wanna be with you. Is it wrong? You are not happy I’m here?”

Hoseok shakes his head, “I’m happy that you’re here. But how about your schedule? Your singer’s life?”

Taehyung smiles, “it’s OK, I can manage everything, hyung. Don’t worry,” he gets up, “I’ll make breakfast for us, wait here OK,” and he walks out of the room, leaving Hoseok alone in his bed still speechless.

A few moments later, Taehyung has come back with a toast and a glass of milk, he gives it directly to Hoseok and Hoseok happily takes the toast, eat it and drinks the milk.

“So what are we going to do today? Any plan?” Taehyung asks, sitting on the edge of the bed while looking at Hoseok who has done eating his meal.

“Don’t you have to practice? Should I drive you back to the company building?” Hoseok asks looks at Taehyung directly in the eyes, but Taehyung shakes his head, “Why?”

“Please, I want to be with you, let’s just forget about my dream, hyung,” Taehyung says lowering his head, “What is the use of I’m achieving my dream if you’re not beside me anymore.”

Hoseok looks at the floor, he sighs, he knows he wants to Taehyung to achieve his dream and not giving up on it, but deep inside his heart, he really wants Taehyung to be beside him too. He doesn’t want Taehyung to go away from him.

“Okay then if it’s what you want, Taehyung,” Hoseok says, looking back at Taehyung and smiles, “how about going to the park? What do you think?”

Taehyung nods, “okay, park sounds good,” he gets up from the bed and looks at Hoseok, “but hyung, don’t you have class today?”

Hoseok shakes his head, “I don’t have class today, but I’ll have class tomorrow. Do you want to come?”

Taehyung nods, “sure.”

-

They arrives at the park at noon. Hoseok parks his car at the nearest parking lot and gets out of the car along with Taehyung. They walks around the park while chatting about some random stuffs like they usually do when they’re dating.

“So, why do you give up your dream again?” Hoseok asks, looking at Taehyung who is walking beside him.

“Because I want to be with you, isn’t it clear enough?” Taehyung says huffs at his now-boyfriend-again cutely.

“It’s clear enough,” Hoseok says, “but I love to hear those words again and again,” he laughs while ruffling Taehyung’s hair while Taehyung pout.

“Hyung, you are really something,” Taehyung says keep pouting, Hoseok keep laughing.

People around them at the park seems like they’re watching the couple strangely. Some people looks confused, some people looks disgusted and some people looks scared. Hoseok doesn’t mind with all of their reaction though, he’s kind of used to that. Being a gay, especially when you have a boyfriend and dating in a public place means you’re ready to be judged by the entire world.

Hoseok’s stomach suddenly growl, signaling that he’s hungry. Hoseok rubs his stomach, “ah, I feel hungry, that’s weird, I’ve already eaten your home-made breakfast though.”

Taehyung laughs, “it’s just because you’re a pig who keeps eating and never feel full.”

“Yah, I’m not a pig! I’m a horse!” Hoseok says then laughs, “OK then, let me buy some hotdogs, do you want some?”

Taehyung nods and he sits on the nearest bench while Hoseok is buying two hotdogs and finally sits beside Taehyung.

“Here, your hotdog,” Hoseok says while handing Taehyung the hotdog but out of nowhere the hotdog slips from Taehyung’s hand and falls directly to the ground. “Ah, that’s a pity.”

Taehyung chuckles, “it’s okay, I don’t feel like eating again, just eat yours.”

Hoseok looks at Taehyung, asking for confirmation when Taehyung finally nods, “Okay, I’ll eat,” and Hoseok eats the hotdog while Taehyung just looking at him with a smile.

After Hoseok has finished his hotdog, they continue their walk around the park while talking about some random stuffs again. When the sun is going to set, they finally decided to go back home.

“I’ll sleep with you from now on, what do you think?” Taehyung asks while giving Hoseok his puppy eyes in which Hoseok can’t resist so he only nods, resulting a happy cheer from Taehyung before they finally get into the car and go back home.

To be continue

A/N: well it’s shorter than the previous chapter but I hope you still like it! Ah, I'm sorry I hurt you guys at the previous chapter but I guess it won't that sad anymore? Comment please?