A Date With Bamie.

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"GUYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Bambam stormed into the house screaming excitedly.

 

 

"Hey Bam Bam, what's up?" Ya Mi came out of the room drying her hair with a towel.

 

 

"YOOMI AGREED TO GO ON DATES WITH ME!" Bambam jumped up and down as Ya Mi was screaming her lungs out.

 

 

"WAIT WHAT?" The others quickly ran out of their rooms. Some even tripped making their ways towards Bambam.

 

 

"Yes!!!!! YUGYEOM, JR!" Bambam ran to them and hugged the two boys.

 

 

"THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS." The others except for Yugyeom, Jr and Jackson gave Bambam a weird look.

 

 

"Why are you thanking them?" Youngjae asked while eating yogurt.

 

 

"They helped me. Thanks to them, I get to go on dates with her." Jackson felt a bit uncomfortable but was also happy for Bambam.

 

 

"Wowwwwwwww. Congrats Bam Bam!" Ya Mi ruffled his hair and the whole group congratulated him.

 

 

"So.... Um.... When is your first date?" Jackson awkwardly asked.

 

 

"Tomorrow after school," Bambam ate a spoonful of yogurt out of Youngjae's spoon.

 

 

The group looked at each other before turning their heads back to Bambam giving him the erted look.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooo," they jumped on him. Except for Jackson, he was torn apart, sure he was happy for Bambam but part of him feels bad for Bambam but he didn't know why.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Next Day*

School was boring as always. Work and work and work. It was finally lunch time, the group went to the garden that they always at during break and lunch times.

 

 

Bambam took out a lunch box from his bag, "Yoomi, I packed this for you. Eat up."

 

 

"HOLY COW BAMIE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Yoomi quickly snatched the lunch box from Bambam and quickly opened it.

 

 

She gasped, "omg! When did you have time to pack all this?" Yoomi took out the chopsticks and dived in.

 

 

"He woke up at 5 today to pack that up for you," Jr tried to sneaked in his chopsticks but it got slapped away by Yoomi.

 

 

"Uh uh, don't even try. This is mine." She looked at Bambam, "awwwww Bam Bam, thank you," she fed him a piece of sausage.

 

 

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" The group teased them.

 

 

"What's wrong with you guys?" Yoomi looked at them with a weird look confused.

 

 

"Oh.. nothing. Just eat up." Ya Mi avoided the question.

 

 

Mark has had enough of all these, he was furious, his anger was boiling up inside him. He looked at Bambam with a jealousy look and at Yoomi with a sad look. But overall, he was giving them death glares. It was hard for him to concentrate on his lunch because his mind couldn't get over what happened just now. Jackson caught Mark in action and sighed. He remembered back to the other day when Mark and Yoomi were over their house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jackson's POV Flashback*

"Aw man I'm so full," my stomach was about to burst from all those wings I just ate.

 

 

"Hey, where is the bathroom?" Mark asked and I pointed to the bathroom direction.

 

 

"Okay thanks," he stood up from the couch causing the bag next to him to fall down on the floor.

 

 

"Hey Jackson, pick it up for me, thanks," he walked away. I picked up his bag and something fell out. It was his wallet. His ID slipped out.

 

 

"Tuan Yi En."

 

 

'Did I read it right?' I thought as I carefully re-read the card.

 

 

"Tuan Yi En". I was speechless. He was Yi En? Yi En? The Tuan Yi En that we used to know? Impossible. I continued scanning his ID hoping the name I read was wrong.

 

 

"September 4 1993," I was still shocked and confused, I still didn't know for sure if it was really him so I peeked inside his wallet and damn. Our group picture was there. This is legit. He is the Yi En we know. He came back. Finally. I looked over at Yoomi who was still busy eating.

 

 

"Yoomi..... what are you going to do? How are you going to handle this?" I heard the bathroom door unlocked so I quickly put the things back into his bag and sat back pretending to be normal.

*Ends of Flashback*

 

 

Jackson didn't like the fact that Mark was giving cold looks toward Bambam and Yoomi. He had no rights to do so. Mark was the one that left her in the first place. It wasn't wrong for her to move on. It was about the right time for her to do so. Jackson took a deep sigh before turning his attention back to the food.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School ended and Bambam was pretty excited for his date with Yoomi.

 

 

"Where are you guys going today?" Ya Mi asked wiggling her eyebrows.

 

 

"We don't know yet," Bambam answered and looked at Yoomi.

 

 

"Um... probably around the city," Yoomi simply answered and Bambam smiled again.

 

 

"Awwwwwww! Just look at you two. CUTE!" Ya Mi slightly hit Yoomi and the latter stuck out her tongue.

 

 

"Well, we gotta go now, so see you all later. BYE!" Bambam grabbed Yoomi's hand and dashed out.

 

 

"Those two are so cute," Jackson squealed.

 

 

"I know right?" The group agreed along with Jackson.

 

"Don't you think so? Mark?" Jackson mocked Mark.

 

 

"Huh? Oh.. yeah... yeah..." Mark hesitantly nodded his head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter