UGH! WORK DAY!

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Yoomi's alarm went off at 6 am, she lazily got up, looked for her phone and decided to call someone.

 

"Hey girl, what's up?" Bambam's voice answered a few seconds later.

 

"BAMBAMIEEEEE~~~~~ You are the most wonderful person in the world~~~ Hehehehe" Yoomi bribed Bambam with flatterring words.

 

She could hear him sigh on the other end "Yoomi, if you're hungry then just tell me you're hungry. No need to make me all giddy."

 

"Hehehe, you understand me the best! I want a Panini today," Yoomi sang on the phone.

 

Bambam chuckled "Okay fine, I will buy you a Panini. Are you walking to school today?"

 

"YAY! Thank you!!!! Yeah I am but my ankle is killing me right now," she whined and faked cried.

 

"Why?" Bambam asked instantly but then he realized the reason "Ohhhh"

 

There was a moment of silent until he spoke again, "Want a ride? I'll grab my bicycle"

 

"Yeah I do need a ride, come pick me up."

 

"Okay, I'll be there soon. Same spot," Bambam grabbed his bike and started pedalling.

 

"Alrighty! I'll see you later. Bye," she hung up the phone and walked to the bathroom. After half an hour, she was ready to leave. The pain did not get any better but she tried to act normal in front of her so called family.

 

"You leaving already? Want breakfast?" her 2nd step father handed her a sandwich.

 

She looked at the sandwich with a disgusted face, "Did you even wash your dirty hands this morning?" she walked away from him.

 

"Hey you, come back here, how dare you talk to your dad that way?" Yoomi's mom stared down at her.

 

"Whatever," Yoomi rolled her eyes and headed to the door. She limped her way to the spot where Bambam would sometimes pick her up because she didn't want anyone to see Bambam. He was already there waiting for her, at the sight of Yoomi, Bambam smiled brightly and waved at her.

 

Yoomi put on a bright smile as well and walked slowly toward him.

 

"Hey!!!! I've been wanting to see you this whole time," she stretched her arms straight which made it seems like she wanted a hug and made her way to Bambam. He was overwhelmed by how special he was to her as he spread his arms straight out waiting for a warm hug.

 

"Hey baby!!!" she was finally in front of him and went in for the hug. He was ready and closed his eyes to get the feeling. After a while, there was nothing, no hugs, no nothing. He opened his eyes and saw Yoomi was opening the Panini.

 

"Hey baby, I've been waiting for you." She smiled brightly at the Panini.

 

Bambam was speechless "Ya! Are you not going to say hi to me first?" Yoomi looked at him while biting on the Panini.

 

"Hey!" she waved her hand and went back to eating.

 

"Aish whatever, just get on," He shook his head at the food maniac and got on his bike. Yoomi noticed his expression and decided to lighten his mood with a quick kiss on the cheek.

 

"Happy now?" she asked him and got on the bike.

 

Bambam was so happy that he couldn't even control his facial muscles, "You think that will make me feel better?"

 

He started to ride his bike. Yoomi knew he was asking for her so she flung one of her arms and hugged his waist "What about now?" She took another bite.

 

Now Bambam couldn't even stop smiling like an idiot. The feeling was too much for him, a small touch from her could make his heart beat went faster than anything. Bambam and Yoomi was having their lovely moments, he was riding a bicycle with the love of his life sitting behind him, hugging him and the whole ride was filled with small talks and laughters. It was just great! Great for anyone to see such a beautiful scene, it was romantic and some girls would give their jealous looks as they saw Bambam and Yoomi. It was a pleasant sight, except for one person. It was Mark. He was there the whole time and witnessed everything, even when she kissed Bambam on the cheek. He couldn't help but to feel jealous, on top of that he was mad at himself.

 

"Why did I have to leave her? We could have been a couple like JB and Ya Mi by now if I didn't leave" He blamed himself for not staying with her and regretted the decision for leaving her alone all those years. With a deep sigh, he walked slowly away and threw the sandwich he bought for her into the trash can.

 

Bambam and Yoomi arrived at school, she quickly finished the last bites of her Panini. They walked into the class and saw that the others were already there. Yoomi quickly scanned for Mark but he wasn't there yet, part of her felt sad and she didn't know why. She took her seat next to Bambam and drank her water. At that moment, Mark walked into the class and their eyes met, she felt a bit better now that Mark was there. He walked to the gang and they greeted him in English, Yoomi shook her head.

 

"Ya, speak Korean to him. He knows Korean," They looked at Yoomi like "What?"

 

"Why are you all looking at me like that? All I said was he knows Korean," she pointed at Mark.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter