What To Do?

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Mature Language and Scenes

*Mark's POV*

"Yoomi!" I screamed her name while trying to catch up with her. She turned around when she finally heard me and I swear, that sight was beautiful.The street light shined across her small slim face. I was too amazed that I didn't noticed anything but her.

 

 

"What?" She broke my fantasy with her harsh word.

 

 

I finally caught up to her, "Let me take you home," I spoke in Korean. I quickly covered my mouth. OH . Did I just speak in Korean???

 

 

"Did you just speak Korean?" Yoomi pointed her finger at me.

 

 

'What to do???? OMG Mark! Why are you so careless?" I mentally slapped myself.

 

 

"Um....hi.... well..." I hesitantly said while scratching my head not knowing what to say.

 

 

Yoomi let out a breath. "Daebak.... You have been lying this whole time?" She stared at me and I could tell she was still shocked.

 

 

"I'm sorry. It just that... I didn't want people to talk to me... that's why I said I did't know Korean," I looked at her as soon as I finished my sentence.

 

 

"Why not?" We started walking side by side.

 

 

"Well.... just because... I didn't want to. That's the only way for girls to not talk to me. Cause you know everybody wants a piece of me," I said with confident.

 

 

"Tsk. I can't deal with people like you," she rolled her eyes and walked quickly away from me.

 

 

"Yah, I was just kidding. Let's walk together," she didn't stop. I figured. So I ran up to her. But then she ran away from me again, I started to realized that this is what she wanted so I ran with her. I easily caught up with her and she ran again but after a while she stopped. She was too tired. I again caught up with her, she shot me her scary stare but I ease her away with a small smile of mine. She stared at me for a while, then shook her head and continued walking. At least she didn't try to run away from me. HEH. That smile always works.

 

 

"Um... are you not going to go home?" She asked.

 

 

I shook my head, "Nah, I'll send you home first," I wanted to be with her longer because we were alone. It was only two of us.

 

 

"But it's late, you gonna walk home late? And plus my house is right there," She pointed to the house up ahead.

 

 

"I'm fine. Because it is late, I have to take you home and we are in an alley." She sighed and didn't say anything back. We reached her house soon after that, it was a typical house, not too big nor too small.

 

 

"Thanks," she smiled at me and quickly looked at her house as if she was trying to find someone.

 

 

"Um... you're welcome? Are you okay?" I touched her shoulder to gain back her attention.

 

 

"! Hey Mark, run! Get out of here," she pushed me away but I didn't run.

 

 

"Why?" I asked and she continuously looked at her house.

 

 

"Mark, just run!! Please," she begged and pushed me again but this time, a bit more aggressive.

 

 

"What's wrong?" I got a hold of her by holding on her arms tightly.

 

 

"Just run...." she weakly sobbed and I heard the front door opened.

 

 

"Oh well... look who finally showed up," A man said as he walked out her door.

 

 

'This guy look familiar,' I kept on thinking about where have I seen him before.

 

 

"Dammit!" Yoomi cursed under her breath and turned around to look at the man.

 

 

"Go to sleep Daehyun," She looked at him with disgust.

 

 

'Oh wasn't he the one I saw at the house?' I remember now.

 

 

"How can I when I didn't get a kiss from you yet?" He walked toward her and aggressively pulled her close to him.

 

 

'Kiss? Okay what the heck is going on?' I asked myself as I observed those two. I could see that Yoomi was struggling to get out of Daehyun's grip.

 

 

"Let go of me. Why would I kiss you, you bastard," She was still struggling as she spat every word at him and I decided to take actions. I yanked her away from him. It caused her to tumble back a bit but I held her tightly.

 

 

The guy looked at me, "and who are you?" He asked.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter