Uh Oh..Hana

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What..." Yugyeom gasped, "What?" he stumbled on his chair.

 

"Don't lie anymore Yug, I know already." Bambam sighed deeply as he rested his chin on the table.

 

"Bam... How..." he paused to think about it again, "how did you know?" Yugyeom questioned.

 

"I wasn't sleep walking that day.... I wasn't," Bambam faintly smiled. Yugyeom stayed speechless, he was having mixed emotions. Angry because Mark came back, mad because Yoomi didn't know Bambam's true feelings, worried because the hyper Bambam was no longer there and sad that he knew Bambam most likely wouldn't win against Mark. 

 

"Bambam..." he sympathized, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier" Yugyeom quickly said before the teacher walked in.

 

Without Bambam knowing, Yugyeom quickly text JB and Jackson


"Guys... Bambam knows everything"

 

Jackson replied "knows what?"

 

Yugyeom: everything!

 

JB: everything? Like what?

 

Yugyeom: HE KNOWS ABOUT MARK

 

JB: ???????

 

Jackson: but.... How?????

 

Yugyeom: remember he was sleep walking that day?

 

Jackson: .... He wasn't, was he?"

 

JB: OMG! Poor boy

 

Jackson: that's it. That's it. I'm telling Yoomi everything. I can't let Bambam be like this. He was happy! Until Mark came. I know Yoomi loves Mark but still, he
shouldn't have come back

 

JB: NO! Stop! You can't do that. Not yet

 

Yugyeom: Hyung, you can't. That will mess up everything. 

 

Jackson; then what are we suppose to do then? 

 

JB: I think we have to leave it for now and see how things go first. Before we decide to take actions 

 

Jackson: this better get somewhere or else..... 

 

Yugyeom: just calm down for now Jackson. And we'll see how things go

 

Jackson: ...... Fine. 

 

JB turned off his phone and quietly looked up at the board pretending to pay attention in class. Ya Mi saw the whole scene occur but she decided to keep quite about the situation for now.

 

"I should start talking to him soon..." Ya Mi thought to herself.


Jackson looked up to see that Mark was writing something on Yoomi's notebook. She giggled, smiling at Mark quietly before replying behind the teachers back. They silently laughed in unison and both of them seemed like they were enjoying themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yoomi's POV*

I was trying to pay attention in class.... Ha! Funny. Okay, fine I was trying to fall asleep with my eyes open but Mark wouldn't stop distracting me. He kept doodling on my notebook and making me look at them. Yes his drawings were funny, I did laugh a bit but please, I need my sleep. I thought maybe if I played around with him, he would be able to let me sleep. So I grabbed my pencil and drew a few things in his notebook.

 

"Mark...." I called his name.

 

He looked at me and replied, "Yes?" he quickly went back to doodling.

 

"I need to sleep." With a straight face I looked at him.

 

He looked back up at me, "But why? You're in a middle of drawing a lion," Mark whined as he pointed to my moving pencil.

 

I quickly placed my pencil down and raised my whispering voice, "I'm sleepy because I'm sleepy! Now you won't even let me sleep?" I began to feel grumpy.

 

"But... But..." I think mark got overpowered, "Fine... You can sleep. I'll finish the rest of the lion then."

 

 I felt bad, "I'm sorry" I touched the back of his neck to ease him down. I figured that whenever he was sad or mad, all I have to do was to slightly the back of his neck.

 

"It's okay. Just sleep. I hate you though," he pouted. I smiled and rested my head on the table. However, I couldn't sleep, usually I could fall asleep in 1 second, however this time I couldn't. That Hana kept talking to Mark as soon as I laid my head down. I didn't know why, I got annoyed because of that. 

 

"Hey Mark, so... Are you busy after school today? If not let's hang out," she batted her long fake eyelashes. 

 

"Um...Yes, I do have plans" Mark politely turned down Hana.

 

"How about tomorrow?" she continued.

 

"I'm busy too!" Mark was slowly getting irritated.

 

"The weekend?" she continued.

 

"Oh my god, Hana! I'm busy everyday!" Mark barely shouted. 

 

I looked up to see what happened and Hana was scared for a second, "Oh okay... I'm sorry... how about lunch?" This chick wouldn't stop!

 

"No Hana, he's hanging out with my group okay? Can you stop bothering him!" I yelled.

 

"Ms. Yoomi, you have a problem?" The teacher asked me.

 

"Yes! Someone is distracting Mark and I. She wouldn't stop talking!" I looked straight at Hana.

 

"Ms. Hana?" Mr. Kim looked at Hana.

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim" Hana bowed. The teacher went back to teaching and Hana gave me a glare.

 

"If you dare to do that again..... I will sure harm you," she threatened me and I raised my eyebrow.

 

"Mr. Kim, she's threatening me right now" I screamed.

 

"Ms. Hana. Stop distracting the class," the teacher yelled at Hana.

 

"Im sorry! I'm sorry!" she begged.

 

"Stand up at the back of the class" Mr. Kim demanded Hana. With no choice, she had to go to the back. I looked back at the boys and they gave me thumbs up, Jackson high five me.

 

"You need to stop that... Before she really will hurt you" Okay the way he just whispered that right next to my ear... That was hot! Okay!... What? 

 

"Nah, she wouldn't do anything. She a wimp. Unless you go to her side and she gets the advantage." I made a face.

 

"Nah, I wouldn't leave our group for her" Mark gave me a confident smile.

 

"You better not? Or I'll kill you" I threatened him.

 

"Yes ma'am I know," he joked and I punched his arm playfully.

 

"Can you guys not flirt anymore?" I heard Bambam's voice from behind and I turned around. Bambam was giving me a look before he stuck out his tongue.

 

I stuck out my tongue at him "Mehrong" Bambam was so cute. He was like my sassy best friend. I just love him too much! 

 

Class finally ended, I just put my head down getting ready for what was ahead of me. 

 

"Yoomi. It's time to go," Yami shook my shoulder.

 

"I know... But I don't want to," I replied before lifting up my head.

 

"We will be there on time. Don't worry," Mark ensured me.

 

"I know you will. But like..." I hesitated "I don't want to see Daehyun" I continued.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter