Whoa There...

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Bam Bam's POV*

"Where is my favorite girl......... Whoaaa......" I was speechless when I saw Yoomi in her skimpy outfit.

 

"Bambamieeeee~~~~ My favorite boy," Yoomi stretched out her arms for a hug and I quickly hugged her.

 

I sat next to Yoomi and she pouted, "you're late."

 

"I'm sorry Yoomi, I was late because I was trying to buy you this," I took out a triangle rice ball from my bag and opened it for her.

 

"Whoa! Thank you Bamie!!!!" Yoomi hugged me and took a big bite out of the rice ball.

 

I then looked over to the messy table fulled of chicken wings, "wait... Did you eat all of these wings?" I asked pointing at the dirty table with wings scattered everywhere.

 

"Yeah, JB bought it for me," she took another bite out of her half finished rice ball.

 

"And you're still eating the rice ball I bought?" Although I've known her for 12 years, I am still amazed by her love interest for food.

 

"Bamie, we've known each other for 12 years and you're still questioning my love for food?" She ate her last bite and gave me the plastic wrap to throw away.

 

"Girl, you gonna get fat," I .

 

"So? Do you still love me if I'm fat?" Yoomi used her aegyo voice. I didn't know what she meant by that, did she somehow find out how I really felt about her? Could it be? Should I tell her how I feel today? Would this be the perfect moment to tell her?

 

"Bamie~~ You're not answering. Huh! I knew it! You wouldn't love me if I'm fat! I see how it is. You are such a 'great' friend," Yoomi crossed her arms and aw man, she was so cute!! I wanted to pinch her cheeks, more like I wanted to kiss her. Haha...

 

I couldn't help but to pinched her puffed out cheeks.

 

"Awwww don't be mad. Trust me, I would still love you even if you're fat!" I hesitated, "and I mean it," I finished my sentence.

 

"Hehehe really? Yayyyyyy!!!!!" Yoomi hugged me and flashed a smile.

 

"Yes really." I touched her nose and she cutely wrinkled it at me. She was so cute! OH MY GOD.

 

"Bamie!" She called my name and I responded with a "hm".

 

She giggled and wiggled her head making me put up my arms into the air. Then she quickly laid her head down on my lap.

 

"What are you doing?" I chuckled while pushing her bangs away from her eyes.

 

"I'm tired. It has been a busy day," she closed her eyes and let me played with her hair.

 

"Hey, I didn't come here to see you sleep you know? Is this how you serve your customers? I need to complain to the owner," I lightly tapped her forehead.

 

Yoomi opened her eyes, "then what do you want to do?"  She sat up and looked at me.

 

"I don't know. Maybe just talk?" I suggested.

 

Yes, I did wanted to just simply have small talks with her. Just having small talks would make me go nuts in the inside, her voice, her laughs, the way she cursed at people was just so cute. Yes I said the way she cursed was cute. I found it cute when she got mad at other people but not when she went nuts when there was no food. Now that was the only sight I did not want to see at all.

 

"A talk?" she asked and I nodded.

 

"Well Bambam, today, Yugyeom and Jr told me something," she hesitated at first and I wonder what those two told her.

 

"What did they tell you?" I asked sipping my cup of coke.

 

"They... they..." She sighed, "they told me to go on dates in order to forget about Yi En," I was a bit confused on why she suddenly telling me this.

 

Yoomi continued, "and they told me....." She looked at me, "they told me to go on dates with you," my heart skipped a beat, I was happy and glad that the boys were trying to help me. Without knowing I smiled like an idiot.

 

"Did they really say that?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed another wing. Tsk. She was eating again.

 

"So, what do you think about this?" I carefully asked her.

 

"I gave it a thought. I think they were right. I'm sure I can't be making excuses like going on dates just to forget about Yi En because I know I can't but I do have some free time to do so. Hopefully I might be able to actually forget about him." She smiled at me and I didn't know if I was suppose to be happy or sad when she said that. So like was she saying she was willing to go on dates only because she has free time? But not to forget about Yi En? What?

 

I smiled, "how about tomorrow? Let's go somewhere then. Only the two of us and see how that works out, okay?" She looked at me for a while and gave me a smile. YESSSSSSSSSSS. She was willing to go on dates with me!!!! CONGRATULATION TO ME!

 

"Yayyyyyy!!!!!!" I hugged her quickly causing her to lose balance. She sunk deep into the couch and dragged me along, our faces were literally only 2 inches away from each other. I could hear her breathing and felt her hot breath blowing into my face. My heart rate was raising up quickly and I thought it was about to burst. We were so close, Yoomi stared at me with her eyes rounded up as I looked at her. I thought I felt her heart was pumping fast but it could have been mine, I couldn't tell. Did I mention that we were so close to each other? Ugh. She was so beautiful up close like this, I couldn't even describe her beauty, there was no words to describe her. Again, we were so close.

 

"Um... guys?" Yoomi and I quickly parted way as soon as we hear that voice. We quickly looked at the door to find Mark standing there.

 

I stood up, "AYO wassup man?" I reached out for a high five but Mark did not high fived back instead he just looked at me. I was confused by the way he looked at me.

 

"Mark? What are you doing here?" Yoomi asked walking toward us.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter