Annoyed!

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EW WHY SCHOOL? I HATE SCHOOL!" Ya Mi heavily dragged herself outside the house.

 

"Oh, come on, school is ending in 3 months anyway. We're almost there," Jackson locked the door and the group headed to the school.

 

"I know but still, I want my summer!" Ya Mi stubbornly replied.

 

"Oh shut up! What's so fun about summer? Just mean I gotta work more," Yoomi hung her head low.

 

"Oh, I forgot.... I'm sorry," Got 6 and Ya Mi finally remembered that Yoomi had to work double in the summer.

 

"Forget it! Let's just go to school." After walking for 10 minutes, the group finally arrived at their school. As always, a group of girls were waiting for Got 6 at the entrance and to give Got 6 their piles of presents. Barely making it out alive because of so much people, Got 6 and the girls headed to their class. The class was full of talking and laughter until someone opened the door. It was their teacher, he walked in the class with someone following him. The class became quite and all the girls were already eyeing the new boy.

 

"Good morning class, we have a new student that will be joining us from America. His name is Mark, and he doesn't speak Korean, try to be friendly okay class?"

 

"YESSSSS!!!!!" the girls screamed.

 

"Omg how low of them," Yoomi whispered as she put her head down on the desk.

 

"Dammit, now all the girls will be all up on him instead of us," JB crossed his arms.

 

"But I still love you," Ya Mi kissed JB on the cheek.

 

"EW! Get a room you two," JR made a disgusted face and threw a notebook at JB.

 

"Hello everyone, I'm Mark from LA, nice to meet you all," Mark shot his absolute perfect smile toward the class and the girls once again died.

 

"Okay guys, that's enough. Now who is willing to show Mark around the school after class?"

 

'Oh man, wrong question to ask, Mr.Kim. Wrong question....' Yoomi thought.

 

"ME!!!!"

 

"NO ME!!!!!"

 

"I WILL!!!!"

 

"LET ME DO IT!"

 

"ME OVER HERE!" The class got noisy again as the girls were screaming their off just so they could be with that new boy. The teacher was having a hard time trying to calm down his class until he spotted Yoomi, who was falling asleep in class.

 

"HEY! YOOMI! WAKE UP!" Mark was taken back by the name and he followed the teacher's gaze to see who it was. Yoomi slowly sat up and looked at the teacher. Mark noticed the girl and recognized her right away.

 

'Oh, her.... house..' he thought.

 

"Yes? Did you call me?" she wiped her sleepiness away and maybe a little bit of drool.

 

"JUNG YOOMI! You will be the one to help show Mark around," Mark was now speechless.

 

'Jung... Yoo....Mi? Could it be? No way. The Yoomi I know isn't a low-life like this chick. She is just a girl with the same name' Mark furrowed his eyebrows as he was deep in thought.

 

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!" the girls silently gave up as they glared at Yoomi.

 

"WHAT? ME? WHY ME? But that's my free time with Got 6," she protested.

 

"That's what you get for sleeping in my class," Mr.Kim said teasingly.

 

"I wasn't sleeping, I was just...." she looked at Mark "not interested...."

 

"Mr.Kim, she's not interested, can you choose someone else?" Yugyeom spoke up.

 

"Yugyeom, ENOUGH! No more said, Yoomi, you are responsible for showing Mark around"

 

'Yugyeom? He has the same name as Yugyeom too. Impossible!' once again Mark was in a daze as he thought about it.

 

"FINE! ugh I hate this!" Yoomi gave up and accept the fact that she had to show Mark around.

 

"Mark, you can sit on the empty seat next to Jackson," Mr.Kim pointed to the empty desk.

 

'Jackson? What is happening? Could it really be it? Is she the "Yoomi" that I know? Yoomi, Yugyeom, Jackson, those names..." Mark was deep in his own thoughts again.

 

"MARK!! HELLO!" Mr.Kim snapped his finger at the dazed and lost Mark.

 

"Oh! Yes. Okay, I will be going to my seat now," Mark started walking while looking at Yoomi 'could it really be her?' he thought.

 

"Yo!" Jackson smiled at Mark.

 

"Hi, you must be Jackson, I'm Mark, nice to meet you."

 

"Yup, I'm Jackson, nice seeing ya. And if you need any help translating things, ask me. I speak fluent English," Jackson, being friendly as ever, offered his help and Mark gladly took it with a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RING!!!

"YES! Finally break time. Let's go guys," Yoomi packed her stuff and was ready to go.

 

"Uhmmmm.... you have to show him around the school," Youngjae pointed at Mark.

 

"Oh yeah.... I forgot. Ughhhhhhhhhh!" Got 6 and Ya Mi waved goodbye at Yoomi and headed outside.

 

"Hi," Mark said in English.

 

"Hi." Yoomi waved.

 

"My name is Mark," he spoke perfect English.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter