Chapter 3

Crushing on You

"600 words essay?! But-"

"No buts. Submit your essay today." Mr. Do said sternly as he left the class.

Jimin groaned as he ruffled his hair. "Great."

Yoora sighed as she walked to her seat. The students were in the cafeteria since it was lunch time but they both had to skip it because of the essay. 

Jimin took the paper as he approached his seat. "Yah, what were you doing when Mr. Do was explaining?" Jimin asked. "I mean, clearly, I was sleeping and I wasn't listening to him but you're not that type of person to sleep in class."

Yoora glanced at him. "Huh? W-well.. I was-"

"Were you thinking about something?" Jimin interrupted. "Or someone?" he raised an eyebrow. 

"W-what? No!" Yoora stuttered when she heard the word 'someone' and her cheeks instantly turned pink.

"Ahh, so you were thinking about someone." Jimin grinned, wiggling his brows. "So, who were you thinking about? Was it a guy?? Is he handsome like me??"

"Y-yah! I wasn't." she denied. Her cheeks were already flushed and her heart was pounding. She WAS thinking about someone. And that someone was him. 

"You're gonna need to tell me someday." Jimin snickered. "Anyway, good thing you're here. I can spend more time with my Min Yoora." he grinned. 

Yoora glanced at him with her flushed cheeks. 'What was that supposed to mean?..'  she thought.

--

It was dismissal time and some of the students were outside the school already. Jimin and Yoora were walking in the hallway because they had to submit their essay to Mr. Do. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around Yoora's neck, making her widened her eyes in surprise. Jimin who was walking next to her, was ready to punch the brat but then he saw the guy was actually his friend.

"MIN YOORA!" he exclaimed. 

She spun around and sighed in relief as she saw Taehyung behind her. He had a wide smile plastered on his face. There were 2 other guys behind him as well. "Oh, Taehyung!" she smiled. "Hey Jungkook, hi Hoseok!" Yoora greeted.

"It's been a while, Yoora noona." Jungkook smiled.

"Yo, Jimin!" Taehyung grinned as he gave Jimin a bro hug. "Let's go to the cafe. Namjoon and Seokjin are waiting for us there." he spoke. 

Jimin nodded in agreement. "Alright, but I need to hand this to Mr. Do first." he said.

"Yoora-ah, do you want to come with us?" Hoseok asked.

"A-ah, I can't. I need to go home soon." she replied softly.

The BTS boys were pretty popular and they were definitely good looking but they were nice to her. Of course, the other students especially girls were hating on Yoora because she was close to them. 

They went to submit Yoora and Jimin's essay to Mr. Do and they were about to head out when a crowd of students caught their attention. They were in front of the principal office and some of them were even squealing.

"Hey, move away!" Hoseok said as he lightly pushed the students aside. 

"What's going on?" Yoora mumbled as she tried to find out who's in the principal office.

"Oh my God! He's here!" one of the girls squealed. "He's back!" one of them added.

"Who's here?" Yoora spoke, earning a shrug from Jimin.

Suddenly, the door opened and a blonde tall guy with a slim figure went out the office. He was somehow familiar and she was sure she had seen him somewhere. 

"Oh, great." Jimin scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "That brat is back."

"Who's he?" Yoora asked. She was still clueless.

 

"Woo Jiho."