Chapter 6

Crushing on You

"Hello everyone I'm the good looking Woo Jiho." he introduced himself. The girls were screaming as they saw him. "Please take a good care of me!"

"Omo! We're gonna spend our last year with Jiho oppa!" one of the girls squealed.

Jiho's eyes scanned the crowd and smirked when he saw Yoora. 'Whoa guess this is my lucky year.' he thought. Then, he spotted Jimin who was standing beside the girl with his hands inside his pockets. He was eyeing him sternly.

Yoora in a breath as she mumbled. "I'm screwed."

Jimin glanced at Yoora as he saw her scared expression.

"That brat." Jimin eyed Jiho as he scoffed and gritted his teeth.

"Alright kids. Now we're gonna play dodgeball." the coach announced. "I'm going to split you up into two teams." he spoke.

 

The coach blew the whistle as the match started. Jimin and Jiho were in the same team and Yoora was in the opposite team. The students from the opposite team started to attack their opponent and Jiho was smirking all the time as he eyed Yoora from the distance. She wasn't the athletic type of girl and she hated dodgeball. Jiho had a ball on his hand and he was targeting her. He threw the ball with force and unfortunately it hit her head and sent her falling backwards. 

"Oops!" he exclaimed.

The students widened their eyes as they witnessed the scene in front of them. The coach blew the whistle as he stopped the game. Jimin immediately ran approaching Yoora followed by some of other students. She was unconscious and he immediately carried her to the nurse room. Jimin was boiling in anger and he was worried as well. He knew Jiho had done it in purpose and he swore he will beat the crap out of him after school.

After 5 minutes, Yoora regained her consciousness and found Jimin was standing next to her bed.

"H-huh? What happened?" she sat up and slightly felt pain on her head. "Why am I here?"

"Yah, are you okay?" Jimin asked in a worried tone. "That threw a ball at you and it hit your head." he explained. 

"Oh." Yoora remembered how it happened. She sighed and stood up. "I'm alright now. Thanks Jimin." the girl smiled even though she felt a pulsing pain on her head. 

"Let's go together." he said and held her arm. Yoora was touched by his action and her heart was beating fast. 

As soon as they walked out of the nurse room, they found Jiho lying against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Are you o-"

Jimin immediately approached him and punched the boy's face. Yoora widened her eyes as she gasped and held Jimin's arm, preventing him to hurt Jiho more. She just wanted to stay away from him and she didn't want Jimin to get any trouble.

"What the hell?!" Jiho held his mouth and scoffed. 

"Don't act innocent you ." he scoffed in disbelief. "What is your problem with her?!"

"I am innocent. It was an accident." Jiho replied.

Jimin was about to punch the boy again when Yoora held her arm. "Stop!"

They both looked at her and Yoora sighed. "L-let's just go. It was an accident, no big deal." she said. 

Jimin scoffed and sighed. He eyed Jiho sternly and gritted his teeth as they both leave.