Chapter 5

Crushing on You

The next morning, Yoora woke up and immediately prepared herself for school. She had her breakfast and went to school right away. Hugging her books, she walked in the hallway. She was just hoping she could avoid Jiho for the rest of the day. 

Suddenly, a green motorcycle entered the parking lot as the students who were there gathered around it. The guy took off his helmet as he put a smirk on his face. Cooly, he walked enetering the hallway.

"Jiho oppa!" "Ahh! He's so hot!" 

Yoora glanced towards the man who was walking from the opposite direction. She lowered her head and bit her bottom lip as she sped up her walking pace. 

Jiho who was walking, immediately spotted her. 'Nice.' he thought as a smirk appeared on his face. Putting his hands in his pockets, he walked towards her and stood right in front of her.

Yoora tried to walk past him but he was always blocking her way in purpose. "Please move away." she said sternly. 

"It's been a while." Jiho said as he showed her his 'innocent' smile.

Yoora sighed as she ignored the guy who was standing in front of her. She started to walk again only to have Jiho bumping shoulders with her, making all the books she was carrying fell down. A satisfied smirk appeared on his lips as he watched the girl collecting her books on the floor.

"Do you need help?" Jiho asked as he smiled.

Yoora pursed her lips as she stood up and walked. She was actually scared and pissed inside but she tried not to show any emotion. Approaching her locker, Yoora unlocked it and put her books inside. She was about to take out her P.E uniform since it was her first subject when her locker slammed shut and made her startled.

"Oh, it looks like we're locker neighbors." Jiho said. He had a smirk plastered on his face.

She looked at the blonde boy and sighed as she spun around. Yoora was trying to avoid him as much as possible and it turned out that his locker was right beside hers. Suddenly Jiho grabbed her arm, making her turned around as he leveled his face with her. Yoora widened her eyes as she tried to break free but his grip was too strong. The students were whispering to each other as they saw them.

"L-let me go!" she said as she tried to free her arm. 

Jiho was just smirking. "Is that how you treat your neighbor?"

"Let go of her." a sudden voice boomed behind him, making the blonde boy turned around.

"Ah, superman." Jiho smirked as he freed her.

Jimin was facing him and he had his hands in his pockets. His expression was cold and his friends were already behind him. "Try to touch her again and I'll ruin your face." he said sternly as he bumped shoulders with him. Jimin took Yoora's hand and went to their class immediately.

--

It was P.E class and the students were busy warming up when their coach suddenly stopped them. "I have an announcement to make." he spoke. "We're having a new student today." 

The coach made a gesture towards the door as a guy stepped in. The students instantly buzz as they saw him and Yoora stood there with her eyes widened. 

"I can't believe this." Jimin scoffed.