Chapter 4

Crushing on You

Yoora sighed as she looked out the window. 'He's back..'

"Hey, what's wrong?" Yoongi glanced at his sister who was sitting next to him, beside the driver seat.

"Huh? Nothing." she replied. Her brother had no idea that Yoora was bullied by Jiho for 4 years. She was sure if he had known about it, he would've been beating the crap out of Jiho. He was always picking on her and she tried to defend herself all the time but always having Jimin or the BTS boys helping her in the end. 

"Are you sure?" Yoongi looked at her. 

"Yeah." Yoora nodded, curving a smile. She was damn scared actually.

-Flashback-

"Who's he?" Yoora asked. She was still clueless.

"Woo Jiho." Jimin spoke, gritting his teeth.

Yoora widened her eyes as she looked at the blonde guy who was standing in front of them with his hands in his pockets. 'J-jiho?' she thought.

It's been 3 years since he had moved to another school and now he's back. He had a brown hair back then maybe that's why Yoora didn't recognize him earlier.

Jiho used to pick on her all the time and Jimin had always been defending her. He was popular back then and it seemed that the students still remembered him. 

The girls squealed as he walked passed them. With his hands in his pockets, he actually seemed cool. Jiho was about to leave when something caught his attention. Someone to be specific. Their eyes met as he gave her a mischievous smirk, making her to look away immediately. 

Yoora bit her bottom lip as she spun around. "I need to go now." she said.

"Noona, are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. It's okay." she plastered a smile.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Jimin offered.

"Ani. It's alright. Yoongi oppa will pick me up." Yoora replied. "I'll see you later." she walked as she waved to the boys.

-Flashback end-

As soon as they reached home, Yoora slipped off her shoes and went to her room immediately. She threw herself onto the bed and sighed. She was just hoping that Jiho will leave her alone tomorrow at school.

--

"Namjoon hyung! Seokjin hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed as they approached Namjoon and Seokjin who were already waiting for them to arrive. 

"What took you guys so long?!" Seokjin protested.

"Jimin had to submit some stuff." Hoseok pointed at Jimin who was already queuing to order.

Namjoon scoffed as he sipped his drink. 

"Anyway, he got transferred back to our school." Taehyung spoke.

"Who?" Namjoon glanced at him.

"Woo Jiho." 

"Really??" Seokjin widened his eyes. They all knew how Jimin hated that guy for a reason.

"He's gonna need to protect his girlfriend from him." Namjoon spoke as he smirked.

"She's not my girlfriend." Jimin suddenly said, making Namjoon to choke on his drink and the rest of them snickering. 

 

Author's note: Hi everyone ^^ I hope you guys enjoy the story so far. Anyway if you're wondering, Suga isn't a member of BTS in this story :D Please subscribe and comment! I would be really happy to know what you guys think.