Chapter 1

Crushing on You

It was 7.30 AM and the sun shone through Yoora's window. The alarm clock rang next to her and forced her to wake up. Yoora groaned as she stood up. Rubbing her eyes, she took her towel and walked to the bathroom. 

It was monday and she had to go to school. After she had finished getting ready, she walked downstairs only to find her parents and her brother on the dining room, having their breakfast. 

"Oh, good morning Yoora." her father greeted her. 

"Good morning." she smiled and sat next to Yoongi, her brother.

"Yoongi oppa, can you drive me to school today?" she asked. 

"Hm? Why me?"

"Can't you? After all, today's the first day of school. You have nothing to do either. You've graduated already." Yoora replied, slightly pouting. Her family actually has a driver but she was not in the mood to ask Mr. Lee to drive her to school. 

"Yoongi-ah, Yoora's right. You should drive her to school." their mom added.

"Alright alright." Yoongi slightly sighed.

"Thanks." Yoora grinned, earning a smile from her brother. 

After they have finished their breakfast, Yoora said goodbye to her parents and went to school. 

They arrived at the parking lot as a red sport car entered the school gate. 

"Oppa, can you pick me up after school?" Yoora asked. 

"Yah, what's up with my dongsaeng? You're acting kinda weird today. Asking me to drive you to school and pick you up." he chuckled. "But, anything for my dongsaeng."

Yoora smiled and hugged him. "Alright, see you later oppa." She was about to leave when suddenly someone called her name.

"Yoora, annyeong!" 

She turned around only to see Jimin waving at her. He approached her and widened his eyes in surprise as he saw Yoongi inside the car. "Oh, Suga hyung?"

"Oh, hey Jimin." Yoongi gave him a smile.

"Ahh, you've graduated already. This year's gonna be different from last year." Jimin slightly sighed, earning a chuckle from him. Everyone knew Yoongi as Suga. He was a popular sunbae and every girl wants to be his girlfriend. 

"Anyway, take care of my dongsaeng alright?" Yoongi smiled, earning a nod from Jimin. 

"Don't worry, she's safe with me." Jimin grinned as he lingered his arm on her shoulders.

Yoora's heart was beating fast. Jimin was always nice to her. She was always an easy target to be bullied and Jimin always stood up for her. But then, she always wondered if he had the same feeling as her.

They were walking in the hallway and Jimin's arm was still lingering on her shoulders. All eyes were on them and Yoora shrugged his arm off her. 

"Yah, people are watching." she said. 

"Hm?" Jimin looked around. Suddenly, he smirked and pulled her closer to him as he lingered his arm on her shoulders. 

Yoora widened her eyes in shock as she felt her cheeks burned. "Yah! Are you crazy!" she was about to scream but she lowered her voice.

"It's alright. So they know I'm your body guard. And no one dares to mess with my Min Yoora." Jimin grinned.

Yoora's heart was pounding when she heard those words coming from Jimin. 

The bell rang, signaling it was time for classes to start. Lucky for her, Jimin was in the same class with her and they even sat next to each other.