Chapter 2

Crushing on You

It was health class and Jimin was already sleeping with his head on the desk. Yoora glanced at him and scanned his facial features. His eyes, his nose, and his lips were perfect to her.

It was exactly 7 years ago when Yoora started to like Jimin. They were in their first year of junior high and Yoora was being harassed by the popular kingka at school.

-Flashback-

She was running in the hallway with her paperwork on her left hand. Yoora wasn't able to submit her assignment the day before because she was sick and today was the deadline of the assignment. Yoora was double checking her work and wasn't paying her attention to the road and suddenly

THUD!!

She bumped into someone and made her fall down with her paperwork flying all over the place.

"Hey! Watch it!" the guy barked. 

Yoora immediately stood up and bowed. "I'm very sorry!" 

The guy scoffed as he stood there with his friends, watching Yoora collecting her paperwork on the floor. 

"Yah, don't you know who I am?!" he yelled. The students who were in the hallway were whispering to each other. Yoora was too scared to look at him so she bowed once again as she was about to leave. But then, the guy grabbed her arm and pinned her against the locker. Yoora widened her eyes in surprise as she was holding her tears. The guy was none other than Woo Jiho, the popular kingka at school. He was also known as the son of the owner of the school. 

"P-please-" Yoora stuttered, only to earn a chuckle from the guy.

"Hey!" a sudden voice made Jiho and his friends turned their heads. "What do you think you're doing?!"

Jiho smirked as he let Yoora go. Then, he walked towards the guy. "Oh look, superman is here." Jiho smirked. 

"You should stop messing with people." he spoke with a serious tone. 

"Who do you think you are?" Jiho scoffed.

Before he knew it, a punch landed on Jiho's cheek as he backed up because of the force of the punch. The students who were there gasped as they saw what the guy did to him. Jiho widened his eyes as he let out a scoff. His friends immediately ran to the guy and beat him up, resulting the guy to have a bruise on his cheek and a bloody nose. Afther they had left, Yoora who was there instantly approach him. 

"A-are you okay?!" she asked in a worried tone. 

"Yeah. How about you?" he let out a smile despite the pain caused by the bruise.

"I'm fine." Yoora spoke. 

They both went to the school clinic to treat his injury and eventually handed Yoora's assignment to Mr. Park. 

"Thankyou for helping me." Yoora said softly.

"No problem. He's a jerk anyway. You should stay away from him." he replied.

"I bumped into him actually. It's my fault." she sighed.

"But you apologized already and he was overreacting." the guy scoffed. "Anyway, I'm Park Jimin. What's yours?"

"I'm Min Yoora."

-Flashback end-

She was helpless and she had no one to help her. But then, Jimin came and defended her. He got beaten up but he was thankful that she was okay and that was the beginning of their friendship. 

Mr. Do was explaining the subject in front of the class and he spotted Yoora who wasn't paying her attention to the front and Jimin who was sleeping. He sighed and crossed his arms.

"MIN YOORA! PARK JIMIN!"

Yoora who was looking to her right immediately turned her head to the front and Jimin who was sleeping a while ago, woke up immediately. 

"You two, see me after class." he stated and they both groaned.

 

Author's note: Hello! I hope you enjoy the story so far :) Please comment because I want to know what you guys think ^^ And anyway I added Zico to this fic :>