007

Moonlight

Yue awoken the next day in a complete daze. She ran her fingers through her tangled bed head as she sat up, releasing a loud yawn. Her arms stretching outwards as she wiggled her toes. Grabbing the closest article of clothing, she wrestled with it to put it on her body. Getting up and glancing in the mirror only to feel like she didn’t recognize the shirt that she had on. Ignoring that tiny detail she descended down the stairs, making her way towards the kitchen. Rubbing at her eyes to get rid of the sleepiness.

She expected to find herself in her own kitchen, only to be awaken horribly from her dream to find 12 boys now staring at her attire. Kai’s jaw was practically hitting the floor and a spoon was dangling from Suho’s open mouth. Yue’s eyes widened significantly as she realized she was wearing a shirt, and only a shirt- a shirt that probably belonged to them. Without hesitating any longer she bolted up the stairs, leaving the boys bewildered.

“Damnit Suho! That could’ve been my shirt,”

“She has some pretty nice legs you know,”

“Oh my god! Shut up! What if she can hear you!”

 

*******

 

It took a considerable amount of time to coax Yue out of her room, most of them saying that Suho was much  more embarrassed than her. After much more convincing and a pair of puppy eyes here she was, once again sandwiched between Baekhyun and Sehun with a pout on her face.

“Suho, where are we even going anyway?”

“It’s just a small burger joint that most of the guys  like, besides we’re already here,” He replied, smiling to her in the rearview mirror. Glancing outside, she immediately recognized the place as one of her favorite places when she didn’t feel like cooking. Huh, they liked this place too?

She jumped out the car, only for her to slip slightly and right into someones arms.

"Woah, careful though. Wouldn’t want to hurt your pretty face,” Kai whispered to her as he caught her. Yue grumbled to herself and cursed her clumsiness.

“T-thank you,” She stuttered, once again cursing herself for letting her fall for his boyish charms and his beautiful tanned skin and his…

“Hey, what are you just standing there for? Come on, we’re starving,” Sehun whined, pulling the girl into the joint.

Inside, Kris and Suho were busy ordering for the boys and her so she went to sit with the other 10 who seemed to be already in a deep discussion.

“You know, to be honest, I’m more of a cat person,” Luhan said nonchalantly, causing an uproar with the maknaes.

“Hyung, you did NOT just say that!”

“How dare you! You better be out of this house by tomorrow!”

“Wait, but you’re literally a dog. How can you like cats?” Yue laughed, taking a seat at the edge next to Xiumin. He simply shrugs, taking a long sip of his soda.

“Ya know, just because I happen to be one doesn’t mean I favor one or the other,”

Still somewhat lost, Yue let herself just dive into her own mind as the sound of Kai and Sehun whining to Luhan was simply only background sound. An unfamiliar feeling began to stir in her stomach as she glanced around at all the boys around her. Maybe, just maybe she would be able to handle these boys.

Or at least that was what she thought until she woke up the next morning to find a sleeping panda practically glued to her side.

“Tao!” She shrieked, trying to get up, pushing at his arms in vain as they kept her from going anywhere. The door exploded, limbs flying everywhere as the entire wolf pack barged in, alerted by her screams.

“Wow. Kris control your maknae! He’s totally hogging Yue all to himself!”

“This is totally unfair, if I knew that was fine I would be the one in her bed,”

Yue groaned, still weakly attempting to push the eternally sleeping Tao from her bed. “Hello? Is anyone going to help me?” She complained,resorting to hitting the maknae when pushing and prodding proved ineffective. All at once, five hands were pulling Tao off the bed and dragging him out of the room. Tao chuckled and called back towards Yue.

“You’re way too cute for your own good. I’ll be back!”

 
A/N;
Sneaky sneaky Taozi~
Here's your update, let me know what you think of it! 
I hope you guys enjoy ; ;

Question of the day: Now, I actually have this whole plotted out ( I just have to write the dang thing ) But looking back I don't have kiss
scenes for everyone. Just a few members have kiss scenes. While it's a bit early for a kiss scene (spoiler ;3) but would you guys like
it if all the members have kiss scenes or is it okay with the couple who do? Let me know so I can plot it accordingly~ <3

Your author, Kimchi